What do you think of Jimmy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Needs 18 months club is going through a full transition and needs to ship the players out who aren't up for it. Let Jimmy get in his players ang judge him then !
    This. And that´s why he has given the whole squad a chance during the few last weeks. Some of them have even been played in unfamiliar positions.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Really want him to succeed with us. And I don't think there's any doubt that he needs more time he's only had 7 flippin games with an unbalanced squad. Players that don't want to be here and players that probably feel rejected Luongo, Gladwin, Chery because of the moving of goalpost mid season. Need to give him the summer transfer window and pre season to sort it and see how we go next season.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
        Luckily it's just a small (and loud) minority that want him gone after SEVEN games.
        No f acker wants him gone. Not this f acker anyway. That isn't the purpose of this poll. Can't you understand English? Jeez. Hello???

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          I put dissapointing, only because his hands are tied. les is the puppet master and any players that do come in wont be jimmy's choices or if they are, they would have to be ok'd by the director of farkups first.

poor jimmy is going to get chewed up and spat out by this lot in the boardroom.
          I voted s.hit but guess you have a very good point. When eas Ferdinand appointed as DoF? I ask because I think it coincided with QPR getting even worse at home last season under Redkrapp. The latter had his hands tied during the transfer window and then quit. I guess he didnt get on with a DoF.
          Sooner The DoF goes the better as far ad I am concerned.

Comment

Love the one vote for great. That fella must be so easy to please.......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              No f acker wants him gone. Not this f acker anyway. That isn't the purpose of this poll. Can't you understand English? Jeez. Hello???
              You do make me laugh sometimes 77

Comment

Running my anonymous mouth in the back of an Uber, Stan. As ever..... But, still, how plain can the poll be??

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  Went with disappointed too.

I was pro Warnock but I genuinely didnt envisage going 7 games under JFH with out a win and with the dire performances.

I am slightly worried that Warnock was able to get more out of the same group of players and we have gone so backwards so quickly. However I take stock from the run of fixtures we have had and also the fact today we clearly put out a second string.Games against Blackburn and Rotherham should tell us alot more about JFH's credentials.

If he can bring 3 or 4 of his own players this month id be interested to see how we progress under him then. But as things stand I cant understand even the most optimistc fan being to impressed. Performances have been dismal.
                  Pretty much agree with this but his substitutions are worrying and we aren't organised - that's all Warnock did. The next two games could see us right in the #### and it's a dangerous time to be dropping down the table.

Comment

The manager is not to blame...yet.

We have an unfit and injury prone team. We've not had a consistent starting 11 for more than 2 seasons. We've not had a manager that's been given the opportunity to build a team because we're in a perpetual state of crisis and chaos.

Supporters add little of value to the conversation because they're too emotionally involved and love a work horse, like Jamie Mackie for example, who in reality is completely useless and no better than the rest. Today, JET got a hard time because he's come back from injury and isn't looking as sharp as he once did, only that it's his playing style that people don't like and they're quick to forget he's made a a greater contribution this season than Mackie. Yet the fans will still sing about Mackie and talk about bringing back Warnock. Our biggest problem is that we're slow, unfit and injury prone. If I knew how to solve that I wouldn't be on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Does the fact that idiots have started singing for Warnock not tell you that there are ####ers who want him gone?
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Does the fact that idiots have started singing for Warnock not tell you that there are ####ers who want him gone?
                        No it tells me Warnock should have been found a job to help out for at least the remainder of the season

Comment

My biggest fear for jfh atm is he shows the same incompetent tactical decisions as ramsey did.

His lineups are scary and his after match reports are pretty deluded. So right now he genuinely worries me.

I keep getting shot down because of my lack of enthusiasm for this manager but right now there's nothing to get excited about, there's no signs what so ever we are improving.

Apart from Brighton we have been dire under jfh.

I just don't know how long we can go like this.

If we have a poor transfer window we could seriously be get tangled in a relegation scrap. If performances don't improve quickly then we are bang in trouble.

21 games to go. Next 10 for jfh are massive.

Comment

My biggest fear for jfh atm is he shows the same incompetent tactical decisions as ramsey did.

His lineups are scary and his after match reports are pretty deluded. So right now he genuinely worries me.

I keep getting shot down because of my lack of enthusiasm for this manager but right now there's nothing to get excited about, there's no signs what so ever we are improving.

If we have a poor transfer window we could seriously be get tangled in a relegation scrap. If performances don't improve quickly then we are bang in trouble.

Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              I voted s.hit but guess you have a very good point. When eas Ferdinand appointed as DoF? I ask because I think it coincided with QPR getting even worse at home last season under Redkrapp. The latter had his hands tied during the transfer window and then quit. I guess he didnt get on with a DoF.
                              Sooner The DoF goes the better as far ad I am concerned.
                              the director of farkups was hired two months before harry's knee gave up.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I am in favour of giving him a chance but after yesterday my faith is beginning to dim I know it was a weaker team but the vibes
                                I felt were not good,we don't look like we know what we are doing but in fairness second half was better

Comment

Working...
                                X