No announcement yet.

What do you think of Jimmy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great disappointing crap so far, give him more time.
    Also, I thought JFK liked 2 up top?

Comment

It's early days, see how he's doing after January. I don't think he'll get us relegated and that's the priority right now imo

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        Needs more time. I'll give it until first week of October 2016 = what Ramsey got from me too.
        Yeah, same here. He needs to form his own squad and the only way to do that properly is by using pre season.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Total sh!t got my vote

Comment

Luckily it's just a small (and loud) minority that want him gone after SEVEN games.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              Luckily it's just a small (and loud) minority that want him gone after SEVEN games.
              Never wanted him in the first place, les aint got a clue when choosing a manager

Comment

He needs more time to lose more games it's not about " win win win " is it
                R's

Comment

What clown voted great

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                    What clown voted great
                    Barry draper
                    R's

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                      What clown voted great
                      Not a lot but early days hopefully he will come good before we are in a relegation battle
                      but I am not holding my breath..........some of our players need their arses kicked big time.

Comment

Its obvious he needs more time! FFS!
                        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Sorry it goes beyond disappointing so its a shi7 from me.

Comment

Needs 18 months club is going through a full transition and needs to ship the players out who aren't up for it. Let Jimmy get in his players ang judge him then !

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              This. Not going to get on his back just yet, but I am
                              Not impressed at all. Will give him this month to try and stamp his own authority on the side but if , going into Feb, we are still being served up this $hit I may soon be quite anti Jimmy. I really hope he turns it around.
                              Agreed Biggun as I had high hopes after his record at Burton but however people try and make allowances and spin it he's been an unmitigated disaster and the football served up has been utter tripe....

Comment

You can't polish a turd, without Austin what is he supposed to do, turn JET and Polter into PL league strikers in a few weeks ??????
                                Last edited by Brian Wilson; 09-01-2016, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X