No announcement yet.

Ramsey Out or Ramsey In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a football forum or a forum about vinyl records stick to the subject instead of having a forum about vinyl records.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
      Is this a football forum or a forum about vinyl records stick to the subject instead of having a forum about vinyl records.
      Yeah you are right, sorry.

Ramsey Out!

Fernandes Out!

Better?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Yeah you are right, sorry.

Ramsey Out!

Fernandes Out!

Better?
        Vinyl who is he

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
          Is this a football forum or a forum about vinyl records stick to the subject instead of having a forum about vinyl records.
          Don't get stuck in a groove mate, it's not worth needling people about it, this is the stylus of WATRB, waxing lyrical as we lambast the hapless incumbents of the Loftus Road decks. Personally I love a good digression like this one, and it certainly brings back memories for me, although my vinyl collecting era was a shade earlier. I still have most of my punk, new wave and reggae for example. In a suitcase, gathering dust.

Do you think Chris Ramsey has a decent vinyl collection? I reckon he just might. Here's a thought: if he revealed something personal like that, we might just warm a bit more to the geezer.

Comment

• Best use for vinyl... Skinning up.

RAMSEY OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
              Best use for vinyl... Skinning up.

RAMSEY OUT
              Also makes an excellent ash tray.

RAMSEY - er - MAYBE

Comment

• Pretty much the same KeV, travelled the country looking for independents, also had a distributed who would show up wherever I was playing with a couple more boxes, knowing I would drop a few hundred.
                Loved going up MTO Madchester for my vinyl fix, but was a regular in Archway.
                Although like yourself, majority not collection was dance orientated from mid 80s onwards, I also had quite a lot of 70s including the original 'Never Mind The hmm' (modertaed myself) by The Sex Pistols. Also my mum used to work for a record company that had Boney M, Judge Dred plus many more signed to them, so accumulated loads of freebies.
                I think the first recording bought myself was I taught I saw a ##### cat from Woolworths in Harlesden High St along with a Laurel & Hardy classic (Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia).
                Also living in Stonebridge meant I had a good reggae and lovers rock collection.
                OK back on track, whose out?
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                  Pretty much the same KeV, travelled the country looking for independents, also had a distributed who would show up wherever I was playing with a couple more boxes, knowing I would drop a few hundred.
                  Loved going up MTO Madchester for my vinyl fix, but was a regular in Archway.
                  Although like yourself, majority not collection was dance orientated from mid 80s onwards, I also had quite a lot of 70s including the original 'Never Mind The hmm' (modertaed myself) by The Sex Pistols. Also my mum used to work for a record company that had Boney M, Judge Dred plus many more signed to them, so accumulated loads of freebies.
                  I think the first recording bought myself was I taught I saw a ##### cat from Woolworths in Harlesden High St along with a Laurel & Hardy classic (Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia).
                  Also living in Stonebridge meant I had a good reggae and lovers rock collection.
                  OK back on track, whose out?
                  I had a bootleg album by Hendrix when I was seventeen but sold it to raise money for my car insurance.

How much do you think it could be worth now

Comment

• Depends on condition and demand, but there are alot of Hendrix collectors out there.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      I sold 30 thousand 12 inch vinyls five years ago for five grand. Was costing me a fortune in a storage unit (50 quid a month for 8 years) and i never ever went there, so just thought it was madness keeping them. Broke my heart, and still hurts now but couldnt see any point in keeping them, im sure nobody would want them in my will.
                      All dance records, house imports etc from 1986 to about 2002 when i stopped the addiction. Used to travel everywhere to independent shops picking up anything and everything.
                      That's impressive Kev. I thought I had a lot of music from that era but nothing like those sort of numbers.

Comment

Working...
                      X