Ramsey Out or Ramsey In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    Hits that maybe the case but we have to live with what we currently have. Whether Ramsey turns out good or bad we ain't going to get any other players in. If after 10 games the pants squad is bottom then I'll come and join you in TF CR QPR bashing
    Agree with that mate, there is clearly no other options available. this club has been forced into a dark corner of the room by tony and co. i just hope these players have the fight to get out of it.

Its going to be another long hard season and just hope we finish no lower than 20th.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Still a centre back and a striker off mid table for me and im not sure we will get either

Comment

Poor second half but we'll click once Austin waves bye bye.

Give him the season unless we are bottom at xmas.

Comment

So no more coming in and the bids for ream and bentley were just tricks to make us think there would be more coming in?
          We need to sell austin, fer, phillips and sandro to become finanacially viable again and able to buy more pondland players, and not one has even had a sniff on any of them yet.

Comment

Does "Stick with no matter what" go as far as even if we are playing non-league football in 5 years time and Ramsey & Les are still talking about building foundations and changing the culture of the club?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              So no more coming in and the bids for ream and bentley were just tricks to make us think there would be more coming in?
              We need to sell austin, fer, phillips and sandro to become finanacially viable again and able to buy more pondland players, and not one has even had a sniff on any of them yet.
              Well, according to twitter a third bid has gone in for ream.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                Well, according to twitter a third bid has gone in for ream.
                Lies mate. No more players coming in. #RightSorts

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  Does "Stick with no matter what" go as far as even if we are playing non-league football in 5 years time and Ramsey & Les are still talking about building foundations and changing the culture of the club?
                  Well, im not sure i'd go that far.
                  I meant in relation to this season... No matter how low we get in the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    He had many more games last season, how many of those brought us points?
                    He did get an away win in the Premiership which is more than Hughes and Redknapp could manage.. I'm thinking he needs at least some time to work with his own team.

It all really depends on the club's expectations this season. If they really are hoping for a season of stability then as long as we're not looking like relegation candidates come January then I think he'll be here for the whole season.

Comment

I thought he was a poor option last season, felt a better appointment could have kept us up. Was amazed he got the job full time. But you've got to give the man a chance. And even having something like this on the MB is wrong IMO .

Comment

We need to see where we are by Xmas. The transfer window isnt closed yet, we havent even finished building our squad for the season!

If at xmas we are in a relegation scrap, then he will need to go. I'm all for rebuilding the squad and being patient with our new approach but I dont think we can afford another relegation.

Whilst I agree that our squad as it stands should be pushing for the playoff's, if by xmas we were sitting comfortably mid table then he should be given the chance to continue.

After all, not all of us are deluded into thinking we'll go straight back up or have the devine right to make the playoffs.

Comment

ramsey has been under achieving

ramsey has been underachieving ever since hes had the job so must go now hes anotther ray wilklins talks the talk
                          but cant back it up with results
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

All this after the first game of the season....seriously?

Look at results this weekend... Arsenal lost... Chelsea drew.. Boro drew...derby drew
                            All these teams were meant to be flying high in their leagues..

As I've said first game does not a season make!

Comment

Lets remember this guy had from February 1st to save us in the premier league as well...

I'd give it 8-10 games and then go get Big Sam... Not sure i'd even give 8-10 games if we lose on Tuesday and Saturday
                              Last edited by West London is Rss; 10-08-2015, 12:07 PM.

Comment

I don't get why we appointed him, he's not a manager, he's never been a manager before, he's just a good COACH, he can't manage a team and get them organised tactically, he's only good at improving players and coaching them. It's like appointing John carver as our manager, stupid. To be successful a team needs a good coach and a good manager. Currently we have a good coach but not a good manager

Comment

Working...
                                X