Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Drop Charlie Austin And Play Loic Remy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Ridiculous OP IMO.. Redknapp aint gona be having both on the bench. They will both be starting when fit and everyone knows it.
    Both on the bench? What you on about? Which one would you start in the games when only one will be able to play up front, which would be quite a bit trust me. Is it that hard a question for you that you have to moan about it?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I'd play both.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRNY View Post
        If we come up against a bag in form city, chelsea, man united or arsenal side away yeah. Well if the manager thinks like you do, as much as it would hurt me, i would be betting on the biggest ever scoreline thrashing in prem history.

Comment

As it stands Remy is the proven striker at this level, but does anyone seriously think Remy is here for the duration? If you don't then it's a waste of time discussing it. Personally I think he'll be gone by the end of August.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

How loyal was Charlie Austin to Burnley? Matt Phillips to Blackpool, Clint Hill to Palace? Jamie Mackie to Plymouth?

So many people on here have a complete inability to view things from outside of the QPR-supporter-bubble. Just as Remy considered himself too good for the Championship (quite rightly), so Phillips thought he was too good for trainwreck Blackpool (quite rightly).

Yeah it'd be nice for Austin to start in the PL but I think I'll take the proven regular French international, thanks.

Comment

If it was one upfront then I'd have to go with Remy but even if it was Charlie and Remy on the bench I wouldn't moan. It's a fantastic position to be in and I think it will make Harry change the way he approaches the majority of games.

We have the players to play 4-4-2 at home now, which I'd like to see against everyone bar the top six. We have good quality wingers and two very good strikers, who in my opinion would work well together, it's exciting times if Remy remains here.

Away from home, I think 1 upfront is the sensible option, although against lower half teams, sticking with two up front could also be an option. Who would be the one to play upfront? It's a tough choice as Charlie is more of a target man than Loic, but then with a good number 10 and the pace of Remy in behind, he could cause problems.

As I said, it's a lovely problem to have and one that is very exciting for us fans, having two very good strikers at Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                As it stands Remy is the proven striker at this level, but does anyone seriously think Remy is here for the duration? If you don't then it's a waste of time discussing it. Personally I think he'll be gone by the end of August.
                Who's going to buy him now? None of the Champions League clubs will. In my opinion it's only Spurs that would interest Remy and we all know how tight Levy is! Levy will never pay 11 million and 80k a week for a striker with a so called dodgy ticker. I think it's highly likely he'll stay.

Comment

Sell Austin, we should get 15m for him - we don't need 3 strikers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                    Sell Austin, we should get 15m for him - we don't need 3 strikers!!!
                    Start a new thread with this being the headline and be prepared for endless pages of abuse
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      Start a new thread with this being the headline and be prepared for endless pages of abuse
                      That would be a great poll.
                      If we were offered 10 million each for both chaz and remy, which one would you sell if the other one promised to sign and honour a new three year deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        That would be a great poll.
                        If we were offered 10 million each for both chaz and remy, which one would you sell if the other one promised to sign and honour a new three year deal.
                        I say nothing!!!!
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Both on the bench? What you on about? Which one would you start in the games when only one will be able to play up front, which would be quite a bit trust me. Is it that hard a question for you that you have to moan about it?
                          Apologies, I meant he isn't going to be having either of them on the bench.. Don't get defensive cos I think its a pointless thread...

It aint gona happen, both will be playing if both 100% fit.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            Apologies, I meant he isn't going to be having either of them on the bench.. Don't get defensive cos I think its a pointless thread...

It aint gona happen, both will be playing if both 100% fit.
                            Sportsman bet they wont be. We aint barcelona or real madrid ya know, we are little old rangers and you dont go away to the leaders and others with two strikers who only score goals with service and do nothing else whatsoever. Surely you can see that eh?

Comment

Sportsman bet they wont be. We aint barcelona or real madrid ya know, we are little old rangers and you dont go away to the leaders and others with two strikers who only score goals with service and do nothing else whatsoever. Surely you can see that eh?
                              You may be right but on the other paw Remy can also play wide so could see Charlie playing as out and out striker and Remy in a less advanced role ahead of a tight defence and midfield. Would be a useful outlet when we are under kosh.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                                You may be right but on the other paw Remy can also play wide so could see Charlie playing as out and out striker and Remy in a less advanced role ahead of a tight defence and midfield. Would be a useful outlet when we are under kosh.
                                Yeah bring one of them on second half at 4-0 down to try and make it look a bit more reasonable maybe. :

Comment

Working...
                                X