No announcement yet.

So is Harry the man...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why isn't Harry ever asked the one question that reveals how he honestly rates HIS season: "Given all the times QPR has seemed out of form, without flow or clear game plan, do you Harry take any responsibility for that?" And the follow-up: "Do the players?"

Comment

It's not about 'will we make the play-offs'.

The challenge now is to finish 3rd or 4th in order to have home advantage for the 2nd leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        It's not about 'will we make the play-offs'.

The challenge now is to finish 3rd or 4th in order to have home advantage for the 2nd leg.
        Erm excuse me good man, mathematically there is a slim chance we could not. I check all the e numbers on my tinned foods before i purchase as well, so i know about these things. It is not a certainty when if you divide the numbers by two and takeaway seven and add three the odds of us not making it are 1-100 on. (copyright blackmafia)

Comment

Ridiculous time to sack.

End of season & jog him on.
          Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 06-04-2014, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            Ridiculous time to sack.

End of season & jog him on.
            Spot on.

Also, I dont think it matters who takes us into the play-offs as we are going to lose the away leg by more than we win the home leg in the semis.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              get your head out of your ar se lyme. there is no way he will call it a day when there is 3mil for the taking.

the only way he is going is if he is sacked.
              I think he will be sacked if QPR dont win promotion because QPR will need to cut costs next season and his £3M a year is too much for a Championship manager.

The club can appoint a younger manager on a third of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                keep til the summer, him & his staff got us this far
                should at least be given the chance to prove the haters wrong
                I agree.

If I recall correctly, many West Ham fans were saying the same about Allardyce 2 years ago, when they slipped from the top 2 places and into the play-offs and they went on to win them.

If he fails, I think he will be sacked to cut costs. If he wants his contract paid off in full, they might keep him on the payroll until he finds a new job or his deal ends, but I wouldn't expect him to still be manager nxet season in the Championship.

With a bit of luck a Premiership club will want him!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  I think he will be sacked if QPR dont win promotion because QPR will need to cut costs next season and his £3M a year is too much for a Championship manager.

The club can appoint a younger manager on a third of that.
                  Won't be cutting costs if we sack him though as we'll have to pay him up his mega contract plus a new contract for the new man. That's why Fernandes was so reluctant to sack Hughesless.

Comment

Is that 2 months you have been talking nonsense for now then ?.

Harry is a 1000 times preferable to the Hughe's catastrophe, do a Warnock to him would just add to a very long list of dumb shiit decisions make by this new outfit, maybe Flavio can come back and 'play' football manager2, then the name of the manager does'nt really matter, he would only be flavios PA.

QPR would still be in the prem and healthy, but for Warnock's most costly mistake, he shiit in his own back yard, by employing Barton to be the turd.

this was the fatal error.

Barton becomes the first signing at QPR since Tony Fernandes completed his takeover of the club last week. The Rangers manager Neil Warnock has since had little time to make his mark on the transfer market but is delighted to get the first of the five new faces he hopes to bring to Loftus Road

Barton undermined Hughe's, but Hughe's has alway's been about what's best for Mark Hughes, my heart sank when i found out he was our new manager, gutted.

Barton simply destroyed morale, and broke QPR, HARRY would sooner smack him in the mouth, than let Barton undermine his team, or undermine him in the chairman's ear.

probably a mix of thread replie's in that post, but i am new here, so if no-one minds i wil just dump my Warnock sacking, Barton loathing pile of shoit here.
                    Last edited by Manx Hoop; 15-05-2014, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Just stumbled across this thread - and wow, just wow. Some of you lot don't half get your knickers in a twist. Oh, nearly forgot to add, some of the comments on this thread really are quire embarrassing so probably best that it's hidden away here
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        Just stumbled across this thread - and wow, just wow. Some of you lot don't half get your knickers in a twist. Oh, nearly forgot to add, some of the comments on this thread really are quire embarrassing so probably best that it's hidden away here
                        Why dont we move it back to the main section just for the fun of it, Blue?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          Why dont we move it back to the main section just for the fun of it, Blue?
                          We could have our own little flame war
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            We could have our own little flame war
                            So that, I'll move it. I've checked my posts here and have nothing to feel ashamed of

Comment

Ha Ha, Good ol Marshy - bang on again.

Usual knee jerk rubbish from Hittttmannn62 and some fellow called Buffoon wanted Steve Gallen in charge

Comment

Amusing read after the fact. Nothing too embarrassing in there IMHO, except possibly for the last incoherent rant. Some opinions that turned out to be wrong, but so be it, opinions are what make the message boards go round!
                                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X