So is Harry the man...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
    how many of those got us in a playoff position, bring back the days of vauxhall motors

Are you Jamie Redknapp in disguise?

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
      Are you Jamie Redknapp in disguise?
      i am the real bagpuss

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        So is Harry the man who will lead us to the playoff win ?
        Or should he be replaced before the playoffs begin?
        In the words of Phil Collins...

Comment

I'd let Steve Gallen have a go in the play offs and then get young Eddie Howe in..... We also need to look at recalling young Hitchcock from the Millers if the terms of the contract allow..... Deffo worth a place on our bench as we aren't exactly blessed with an embarrassment of riches in the goal scoring Dept....

Comment

Yes, get rid of the guy that got us there. Good idea!!

Comment

His insistance on playing BAE would be enough for me to get rid. 2 games back in the side 2 games before 2 wins and the game before was Brighton away where he played and was at fault for their first goal. How many good games has he had this season?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                His insistance on playing BAE would be enough for me to get rid. 2 games back in the side 2 games before 2 wins and the game before was Brighton away where he played and was at fault for their first goal. How many good games has he had this season?
                Quite a few early on.

Comment

I told everyone a month back that we should sack Harry NOW and get someone else in so they have time to prepare for the play-offs.

Comment

BAE has never had a great game for us all season yes the odd flash touch here and there but overall **** poor. Terrible attitude but one of redknapps cronies so is forgiven. Not sure we can win the play offs with him in charge and if we do it will be in spite of him not because of him.

Comment

BAE has never had a great game for us all season yes the odd flash touch here and there but overall **** poor. Terrible attitude but one of redknapps cronies so is forgiven. Not sure we can win the play offs with him in charge and if we do it will be in spite of him not because of him.
                      Yes, absolutely. So if we get promoted via the play-offs it will all be in spite of Harry. Hurrah!!

Comment

Selective memory to suit your point eh?

Comment

Originally posted by BushLover View Post
                          I told everyone a month back that we should sack Harry NOW and get someone else in so they have time to prepare for the play-offs.
                          You were not the only one.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            You were not the only one.
                            That's right, there were some others too, but most of the people were saying that we should stay with Harry, now look at what has happened. People should plan ahead and not look back after the event.

Comment

I still say "stay" even though I can't stand him or the football he has us playing (although it does seem to be getting more entertaining but perhaps in the wrong way) but the worm does appear to have finally turned.
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                                I still say "stay" even though I can't stand him or the football he has us playing (although it does seem to be getting more entertaining but perhaps in the wrong way) but the worm does appear to have finally turned.
                                I agree. We've as good a chance of anyone in the playoffs if the four stay as they are.

Comment

Working...
                                X