Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will QPR Make The Play Offs Poll? Simple Yes Or No!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've been in relegation form so I no longer feel it.

Things can change if we can go on another 4 game win.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      We've been in relegation form so I no longer feel it.

Things can change if we can go on another 4 game win.
      Not relegation form myu, but 12th, which isnt good enough, but we still have only dropped one and two places, so to drop out of the top six will be pretty difficult even for us.
      http://stats.football365.co.uk/dom/ENG/D1/oform.html.

Comment

Originally posted by QPReuge View Post
        No dramas. I wouldn't go as far as to say you upset me, just not totally comfortable with it.
        I can't deny, your answers do seem well measured, but then you have the huge advantage of not being emotionally entwined in the subject matter. I definitely feel more at home hearing well measured posts from fellow rangers fans as a philosophical post from someone whose facing the same concerns, in the same boat etc does more to lift me than a post from someone whose team are sitting at the top of the pile without a care.
        I'm in the minority though so its my issue, I'm sure ill learn to deal with it !
        Thanks, and I can understand what you mean: when we were relegated to the third tier five or six years ago - for (as City fans will tell you, at some length) the first time in our history - I got really p!ssed off with my Derby mates telling me that it didn't mean that much. It f***ing DID mean that much - and more.

Thing is, I am really not being patronising. It does feel good to be in our position (it's been a while) and I do like QPR. I once tried to become a fan - I lived on Galloway Road, about a mile west of Loftus Road, in the early 1970s. And when my son was born in Hammersmith Hospital, I spend a horrible ten hours looking out of a window at your ground. I couldn't do it: being a fan of a club is not a choice, it's a life sentence.

So I feel your pain, honestly. Just keep smiling: it can only get better or, as we would say, worse.
        Last edited by LanguedocFox; 04-03-2014, 07:59 PM.

Comment

No

Without Austin and Phillips we not getting the goals thats needed

Doyle, Johnson, Keane and Maiga are not going to get us the goals we will need to make it tbh
          Last edited by Dale; 04-03-2014, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            What decline is that then Dave?
            Do you mean going from auto spot to PLAY OFF spot?
            Did you have a good bday btw mate?
            The decline of missing the playoffs ...yeah bday was ok

Comment

You do come across like you have a genuine affection for QPR or are a very good actor

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                You do come across like you have a genuine affection for QPR or are a very good actor
                TW? always playing the panto villain
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by LanguedocFox View Post
                  Thanks, and I can understand what you mean: when we were relegated to the third tier five or six years ago - for (as City fans will tell you, at some length) the first time in our history - I got really p!ssed off with my Derby mates telling me that it didn't mean that much. It f***ing DID mean that much - and more.

Thing is, I am really not being patronising. It does feel good to be in our position (it's been a while) and I do like QPR. I once tried to become a fan - I lived on Galloway Road, about a mile west of Loftus Road, in the early 1970s. And when my son was born in Hammersmith Hospital, I spend a horrible ten hours looking out of a window at your ground. I couldn't do it: being a fan of a club is not a choice, it's a life sentence.

So I feel your pain, honestly. Just keep smiling: it can only get better or, as we would say, worse.
                  I feel all embarrassed now, please stop with the niceness
                  "He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long"

Comment

Yes

Comment

Yeah we'll make it. Austin and Simpson will be back before the end of the season. We won't keep this slump up.
                      Reckon some on here would absolutely love it if we failed though
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

This Leicester fan speaks far more sense than plenty of Rangers on here tbf (yes, me included in that ). Don't see the problem with decent away fans on here giving an insight into oppo fans views, so long as they are decent eloquent posters that can hold a conversation and debate & not simply troll. This fella seems decent so no qualms from me, not sure why the hostility.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Not sure if you meant myself or the Leicester chap west, but if you meant me, both applies actually.............seriously!

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            TW? always playing the panto villain
                            Hey Lymes!.........................

Comment

With the key players missing i can't see where the wins are gonna come from.

And other teams in the top 8 are generally picking up more points than us.

Can easily see us slipping out of it,or if in the playoffs,getting knocked out in the semi's.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                                With the key players missing i can't see where the wins are gonna come from.

And other teams in the top 8 are generally picking up more points than us.

Can easily see us slipping out of it,or if in the playoffs,getting knocked out in the semi's.
                                Sadly spot on Stan

Comment

Working...
                                X