Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will QPR Make The Play Offs Poll? Simple Yes Or No!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
    Why is there a trend for public polls? Not sure as many people will vote as it gives ammunition for criticism.
    True, thats the downside of them but there is an upside too - we are a bit of a virtual family here and at least its more open and people know where others stand. No harm in healthy debate or constructive criticism either. I like the trend personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      i should of put the correct term, will we stay in the play off positions where we have been ALL SEASON.
      Cant you edit the wording? If not I can do it for you?

Comment

I think we will, but only just. And in the play-offs, anything can happen. IMO that is; Wigan would be favourites. But With Austin, Simpson, Phillips back we can do it..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          I think we will, but only just. And in the play-offs, anything can happen. IMO that is; Wigan would be favourites. But With Austin, Simpson, Phillips back we can do it..
          With austin playing and us playing one up front, we can draw against and beat anyone by the one goal imho. But saying that, televised and wembley we would probably lose on penalties.

Comment

Yes.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Pretty sure we will. Which of course, is a failure of huge proportions.

Comment

it will be a major disappointment but not a failure. Nobody has the divine right to go straight back up, especially after the clear out we had. Leicester were screaming for their managers head last season, and they are walking it now. Sometimes it takes time to get used to the division.

Comment

No, automatic, fix the poll

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    No, automatic, fix the poll
                    We wont get automatic, even the most ardent positive optimistic happy clapper knows that. And if anyone thinks we will, they can vote play offs as the same option.

Comment

No way! I refuse to vote playoffs. I must be true to myself.

Comment

It's not easy to frame a poll is it?

Comment

Personally think we will be in the Play Offs comfortably

Not sure how we will perform in them however

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                            It's not easy to frame a poll is it?
                            Not when its made 'public'!

Comment

Spot on................

Comment

I've said on other threads that I think you are nailed-on for a playoff place, though to be honest, I think Wigan are more likely to get promotion. Of your next five matches, only Sheffield Wednesday look like they pose a real threat, so you should get at least eight or nine points - maybe more. It's a way to go, but I really do think the doom mongers who predict 8th or 9th are completely wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X