Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aint marshy banned ?

Comment

No we need stability ,but a change in tactics to fluent and attacking football would be nice
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

The poll is showing great results that only a small percentage of fans are thick as sh1t.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
          The poll is showing great results that only a small percentage of fans are thick as sh1t.
          Not true.

I'm thick as $hit but I don't want Harry out.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

No, but if he wants to leave then I'd rather get rid of him now then May.

Should of added that one to the poll.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

And unsettle the squad while we are still up there?.

Plus who would we get in?.

Holloway again?.

Comment

From where we were to now is a magnificent achievement. How many have been shipped out? He hasn't finished, still work to do. I'm happy for him to continue to build even if we don't go up this season. Just hope he starts to develop a more attacking style.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

He doesnt want to leave, said he loves it here on friday. Why would i put that on the poll mate? Would be pointless and confuse it.
                  Its only people on here ive heard saying 'get rid'. I just wanted to get a true gauge..
                  Still waiting for kirills vote, hes been very harry out the last few days,

Comment

Should of had a "don't care" line in the poll.

I voted no...but just wish he'd shut up about Tottenham...get over it Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      From where we were to now is a magnificent achievement. How many have been shipped out? He hasn't finished, still work to do. I'm happy for him to continue to build even if we don't go up this season. Just hope he starts to develop a more attacking style.
                      Pretty much spot on how i feel too mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                        Should of had a "don't care" line in the poll.

I voted no...but just wish he'd shut up about Tottenham...get over it Harry.
                        Purposely didnt put 'dont care' as well. Too much of an easy get out imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          How right you are sir,nothing to do with our 1 goal per game ratio,our recent defeats to forest,Leicester and donny,no,just on yesterday's game,well done you
                          That's right lets judge Harry on "our recent defeats" (3 games) not on our league position or the fact that he has turned this club around in a very short period. But then again this is coming from someone who starts a "harry out" thread halfway through a game and halfway through his first season.

Rebel my old son you do talk a lot of poo!
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            Nope, give him till end of the season at least.
                            Redknapp talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk total con man just used what ability he has to create
                            a top notch managers media image.

A bit like Thatcher and all the other knobhead politicians

Comment

Farking hell, comparing our manager to Thatcher now.
                              Id say more 'Hitler'.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                There is a lot of murmurings of Harry out lately, so could you please vote in this simple 'Yes' or 'No' poll. Thanks .
                                Personally the sooner he goes the better

Comment

Working...
                                X