Do You Want Harry Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    How right you are sir,nothing to do with our 1 goal per game ratio,our recent defeats to forest,Leicester and donny,no,just on yesterday's game,well done you
    We've lost 4 league games in 24, but yeah lets get rid of him. A 1-0 win is a 1-0 win. Or would you rather be Watford, smashing teams 5-1 yet languishing in 14th?? What a joke

Comment

No, as we should know by now the grass ain't always greener, Harry will take us up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        How right you are sir,nothing to do with our 1 goal per game ratio,our recent defeats to forest,Leicester and donny,no,just on yesterday's game,well done you
        You're clueless Matt-chew, I'd stick to the GAA if I was you pal
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Really can't see what positives would come from chopping & changing gaffer yet again. Aside form the fact we would reinforce the view people have of us as being a laughing stock of a club, do we really think we would instantly bring a manager in that would do much better than having us sit 5 points off the lead with 22 games to go? Plus, a change in manager would potentially set us back to square one in terms of squad settlement, with the chances being the new gaffer would want to oust some of our current crop & bring his own faces in - cue the "new squad needs time to gel" argument all over again when we fail to win games.

Harry is far from perfect, but I really think it would be a stupid stupid decision to get rid - and tbh, I think it's solely a few on messageboards even discussing it - I bet the people that matter (ie players & board) haven't even thought about it.
          Last edited by MattyRangers; 05-01-2014, 12:23 PM.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

NO.

Had enough mayhem under Flabio so let's wait until the season ends before making any rash decisions.

Comment

Fair to say the results of this poll speak for themselves.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

i dont think another manager change is what we need....a change of tactical set up/various playing staff is required.........which is the managers job!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I am not a big fan of him mainly cause I don't see any philosophy in the way QPR play at the moment and he and his staff had plenty of time to address this on the training ground by now.
                  Although you can blame some of it due to the injuries of certain players like Faurlin and the departure of Mclaren, its not an excuse for the whole situation.

I am a big fan of coaches like Martinez and Rodgers who actually have a trademark in the way a team has to play and everyone in the club knows the plan and his task.

Also questions have to be asked in the way he handled the whole striker(s) situation declaring Zamora and AJ would be his main strikers for the season considering their injury records.
                  Adding Benayoun instead of a hungry and talented box to box midfielder wouldn't be my idea as we have already Kranjcar in that department.
                  We could also use more of our youth like other clubs do cause they don't have the financial means we have and they turn out to do well if handed with trust in their abilities.

However, letting him go NOW would turn out disastrously for the season IMHO, rather have a head coach / field coach added who actually improves us on the pitch tactically and fitness wise.
                  From Holland with love

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    i dont think another manager change is what we need....a change of tactical set up/various playing staff is required.........which is the anagrs job!
                    Yep.

Tactics/players need looking at.

Comment

At the end of the season if he doesn't get us up he should be replaced and to be fair he'd more than likely walk if it were the case anyway. I can't see the point in sacking him now even though as far as value for money goes he's certainly not worth the huge wage we're paying him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pey View Post
                        I am not a big fan of him mainly cause I don't see any philosophy in the way QPR play at the moment and he and his staff had plenty of time to address this on the training ground by now.
                        Although you can blame some of it due to the injuries of certain players like Faurlin and the departure of Mclaren, its not an excuse for the whole situation.

I am a big fan of coaches like Martinez and Rodgers who actually have a trademark in the way a team has to play and everyone in the club knows the plan and his task.

Also questions have to be asked in the way he handled the whole striker(s) situation declaring Zamora and AJ would be his main strikers for the season considering their injury records.
                        Adding Benayoun instead of a hungry and talented box to box midfielder wouldn't be my idea as we have already Kranjcar in that department.
                        We could also use more of our youth like other clubs do cause they don't have the financial means we have and they turn out to do well if handed with trust in their abilities.

However, letting him go NOW would turn out disastrously for the season IMHO, rather have a head coach / field coach added who actually improves us on the pitch tactically and fitness wise.
                        Well said Pey. Exactly my thoughts.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          i dont think another manager change is what we need....a change of tactical set up/various playing staff is required.........which is the managers job!
                          Spot on and a decent coach wouldn't be a bad idea either. I think Harry should look at Micheal Appleton he's had a bad time as a manager but is very highly thought of as a coach

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Fair to say the results of this poll speak for themselves.
                            Thank god mate. Common sense will always prevail.

Comment

Good job marshy aint here at the mo !!

Comment

Marshy and Bill will push it up a bit when they clock in.

Comment

Working...
                                X