Does anyone miss Taarabt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone miss Taarabt?

Poll started upon request. Same options as previous similar poll.
    Yes
    26.27%
    No
    65.25%
    Who?
    8.47%

The poll is expired.

'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

no..........id miss piles more!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

standby by for an almighty argument

Comment

Neil had a big part to play in the lads downfall. A better manager would've not pandered to him, but would we have gone up when we did? And would Mark Lose have taken over when he did? All these questions and others will never be answered now or ever.

We're cruising to a record Championship win with no real competition. Sod these international breaks, BRING ON THE RRRRRRRs

Comment

No.

Comment

Not with his pre season attitude.

If you are not up for it we don't want you.

Comment

Miss him winning games for us and single handedly taking the p*ss outa every opposition player. But we don't need him this season, we're not relying on just one player, we now have a great all round squad that win us games as a team. That said, I'd like to see him back next year should we go up.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

a better question is.....can he fit in our team now?
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Brilliant skills, everything else very poor. Not missed at all

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                    a better question is.....can he fit in our team now?
                    Yeah better question i agree bush or would he get in our team?..........don't think he can personally on both questions

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                      Miss him winning games for us and single handedly taking the p*ss outa every opposition player. But we don't need him this season, we're not relying on just one player, we now have a great all round squad that win us games as a team. That said, I'd like to see him back next year should we go up.

Comment

I miss him like crazy, the blokes a genius. Lets just get back up and try to talk him into coming back to join us and get him to tear the premiership a new one all over again. like he did the previous two seasons for us and like he is doing now for his new club fulham.
                        We need him back, we need his team spirit, his work ethic and his just general all round grafter attitude.
                        imagine if they have got an option to buy and we have to face him sitting on the bench staring at our players twice next season.

Comment

Fickle football fans.

How many of you sang "Taarabt's too good for you" ?

Other than that what SuperHoopNik said.

Comment

Gregory on Twitter certainly does #playedatahighlevel
                            From the Hills of Kerry
                            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Judging from last season, playing Taarabt almost always detracted from the functionality of the team. Despite his dribbling talent, Taarabt is not a good finisher and is too self-centered to be a good winger, at least for now. Let him prove that he can be useful as a team player while he is on loan before taking him back.

If we are not careful with whether and how to use Taarabt, we may end up repeating last season's failures.

Comment

Working...
                              X