No announcement yet.

Does anyone miss Taarabt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could retort facto but it's all water off a ducks back to you, and that's why you have my respect.

Comment

one thing for sure I don't miss his No. 1 fan who resorted to motherf***er to anyone who did'nt agree with his rose tinted views of the Moroccan one
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by irememberlesley View Post
        I could retort facto but it's all water off a ducks back to you, and that's why you have my respect.
        wasnt aimed at you lesley old bean............the thread in general is sooooooooooo yesterday as is tarrabt!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I don't, to be honest.

Comment

No chance ,and going to fulham is just the icing on the cake . Cheers for the memories of our last championship campaign ,but i never want to see him in a Rangers shirt again .
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

doubt the fat c unt would fit in one these days vesps!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                doubt the fat c unt would fit in one these days vesps!
                Ha ha ,he couldnt come back ,because the hoops arnt exactly slimming are they ? he`ll have to become a ref ,cos black will be the only colour he can wear
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Fark me, what a shyte thread. but i will answer this question.

No, i dont miss the fat selfish c un t. we now have a team of players barring one or two who want to give their all for the club week in and week out.

when last season finished, vblock and i were the only ones that wanted all of hughes signings gone.
                  Did not think it was acheivable but all except the salad and that nutjob diakite has departed.

Along with the signings that has been made, the board and harry have done tremendous work in the summer. its time to back the players that are here now and giving their all rather than worrying about overpaid,self important, avarge mercinary players that are currently playing for other teams.

up the r'sssssssssssssss
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

touches of genius but lazy , childish and bad attitude . not for me

Comment

I'm one of Adel's biggest fans, but no I don't miss him. Thought we would massively to be honest, but wuth the way we have started and the fight and apparent team spirit in the camp, I don't miss a single person from last season. Onwards & upwards.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Does it please anyone else that he is proving to of mugged himself and jol right off by leaving is and going to fulham ?
                        And before anyone says about us losing money, i couldnt give a shite about a transfer fee, just let him go to wherever for nish, as long as we dont ever have to put up with him ever again.

Comment

not a team player and when you look at all the so called flair players over the years that did make it, they all fitted in to a team pattern and Adel can't and doesn't.

he has great ability and at the lower level was far too good 3 years ago but in the PL, he's not good enough

hope he's got to grips with the bus routes in Fulham!

Comment

Players come and players go. Let's move on guy's. Also Let's not forget that Adel's now playing for our local rivals, down the road, is that all of a sudden acceptable, just because it's Adel !

Comment

Originally posted by Chunkyfenwick View Post
                              Players come and players go. Let's move on guy's. Also Let's not forget that Adel's now playing for our local rivals, down the road, is that all of a sudden acceptable, just because it's Adel !
                              Actually he's not? cant get into a poor struggling Fulham team warming the bench a lot, but knows how to get there by bus!

Comment

I am so happy he is not here.

Comment

Working...
                                X