Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

London Poll: Which borough do you come from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
    ****in ell, she was a lovely girl!
    dreaded 'c' word ...think she'd moved out bracknell way!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Wendy used to knock about with a bird called Michelle coleman who had brothers called lee, andrew and brian (he may have been a cousin)
      I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        born n bred in west 12 but now resident of gods finest county!!....and the good parish of great warley!
        Where did you knock about then facto?

Comment

remember her vaguely and jane stickly!

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
            Where did you knock about then facto?
            im from the bush mate but boxed over there n rugby club for a while.....some decent fighters over there!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              im from the bush mate but boxed over there n rugby club for a while.....some decent fighters over there!
              Jane stickly, I remember her!, I moved down to Crawley in '83. I remember the cup final mate, all of us walking to Wembley....those were good days mate!

Comment

proper club n fans then mate...everyone knew eachother and never to be forgotten times!

Comment

I used to stand in the loft, seemed like everyone had a usual spot, so if anyone from another club was there, they were always dealt with! I was relatively young, so all the top boys would move you out the way before they went about their business!

Comment

park royal hospital...Harlesden, nice victorian terraces on tree lined roads, bulldozed for what is now a **** hole tower block estate , now in maidenhead.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Grew up in Wimbledon. Not the posh bit though, we came under Wandsworth council.

Which was quite handy as when the Poll Tax came in, our bill was £0.
                      sounds like southfields.

born in roehampton, then lived abroad followed by southfields, wandsworth, battersea, brixton and the worlds end in chelsea

Comment

Thompson is the name..just came to me.

Christine Thompson.

Great barmaid

Was with my mate from northolt earlier who says they use to turn up in bigger numbers than kensal rise and harlesden...must admit i did have to take that up with him.

Comment

born st marys, family lisson grove and the avenues, done time in Ruislip...back in w2 for the last 30 years

anyone remember the nutty farmers
                          Last edited by QPR71; 06-04-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                            born st marys, family lisson grove and the avenues, done time in Ruislip...back in w2 for the last 30 years

anyone remember the nutty farmers
                            hilfarm estate,barlby rd,w10.-lunatics.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprnw10 View Post
                              Thompson is the name..just came to me.

Christine Thompson.

Great barmaid

Was with my mate from northolt earlier who says they use to turn up in bigger numbers than kensal rise and harlesden...must admit i did have to take that up with him.
                              northolt imo would have turned up in bigger numbers from about 1990 onwards. before that a lot of lads from avenues,harrow rd,kensal rise/green etc would have gone but a lot of those i knew moved out to places like northolt,greenford,hayes etc.
                              northolt had a run in with bush a few years back and came down in huge numbers to win the day(QPR related).
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                                northolt imo would have turned up in bigger numbers from about 1990 onwards. before that a lot of lads from avenues,harrow rd,kensal rise/green etc would have gone but a lot of those i knew moved out to places like northolt,greenford,hayes etc.
                                northolt had a run in with bush a few years back and came down in huge numbers to win the day(QPR related).

Surprised northolt got a result down bush.
                                Speaking of rangers v rangers there was a feud some years back between the younger Kelliher brother from white city,and one of the keens from grove(suttons).not sure if and what would have happened if they actually came to blows..

Comment

Working...
                                X