Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

London Poll: Which borough do you come from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lived at 2 addresses in Loftus Road, one next to the Loft entrance with me bruv when me Mummy n Daddy sold up down the road.
    As nippers the back gardens were our entrance into the ground. :sorry:

Comment

Born and raised in Hammersmith and Fulham. Have never left the borough.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
        I think you were my younger brother Tony's mate, i remember your dad opening his shop opposite June's.

I'm in France, watching us on Sky.

Yer right opposite Junes shop. What stall did you lot have then mate?

Comment

Always been in N/W London - born and raised in Brent so Rangers were my local team....then Camden, now Barnet.

Comment

Sutton and Croydon added to the list.

Comment

Cheers for that MYU
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Born in Hammersmith and Fulham now residing in the borough of Lambeth...

Comment

Chiswick is in the borough of Hounslow, there must be more from here.

Comment

born in Du Cane lived on White City ,then all over West London ,incl south of river in Wimbledon, now back home in W12 ,like an elephant
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      this poll has been high-jacked by white flight
                      Fixed

Comment

Richmond, one is posh (init).

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                          Sutton hasnt been in Surrey since the 60s ,when the boundarys of Greater london were created , Sutton is a London Borough , only the post office still give Sutton a Surrey address, in the same way Croydon, Thornton Heath and Mitcham still have a Surrey address. Areas like Northolt , Greenford ,Ruislip still have a Middx address but since the 60s are part of Greater London too. Quick history lesson for Sutton Ranger.

But for the sake of this poll the London Boroughs of Croydon and Sutton should be mentioned because we pull a fare amount of support from both.
                          By the way i was born in ST Helier , which is London Borough of Sutton and now live in London Borough of Croydon (for my sins )
                          Cheers Vespa so I'm still a Londoner
                          There is some positive news after last night...but not a lot
                          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            Sutton hasnt been in Surrey since the 60s ,when the boundarys of Greater london were created , Sutton is a London Borough , only the post office still give Sutton a Surrey address, in the same way Croydon, Thornton Heath and Mitcham still have a Surrey address. Areas like Northolt , Greenford ,Ruislip still have a Middx address but since the 60s are part of Greater London too. Quick history lesson for Sutton Ranger.

But for the sake of this poll the London Boroughs of Croydon and Sutton should be mentioned because we pull a fare amount of support from both.
                            By the way i was born in ST Helier , which is London Borough of Sutton and now live in London Borough of Croydon (for my sins )
                            Another Carshalton boy!

Comment

Grew up in Wimbledon. Not the posh bit though, we came under Wandsworth council.

Which was quite handy as when the Poll Tax came in, our bill was £0.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                Sutton and Croydon added to the list.
                                what about London Borough of BROMLEY.

Comment

Working...
                                X