Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

London Poll: Which borough do you come from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family lived on Chiswick High Rd and others in Avenue Gardens, Acton then we moved down to Kent. Since growing up and leaving home have lived in Stoke Newington,Highgate, Sundridge Park in Bromley, then West Malling in Kent and for the last 15years in the New Forest.

Last remaining family in Acton died a few years back so no more family ties with the area. Still love the area and have so many great memories , love the journey back to LR each time as its like returning home
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
      Family lived on Chiswick High Rd and others in Avenue Gardens, Acton then we moved down to Kent. Since growing up and leaving home have lived in Stoke Newington,Highgate, Sundridge Park in Bromley, then West Malling in Kent and for the last 15years in the New Forest.

Last remaining family in Acton died a few years back so no more family ties with the area. Still love the area and have so many great memories , love the journey back to LR each time as its like returning home
      Get the same feeling although the area has changed for the worse over the last 30 or 40 years tho.

Comment

Born and bred in the Borough of Ealing but no family still alive and residing there.
        Moved out many years ago and live in the LONDON Borough of Bexley, which doesn't appear to be on the list?
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

born n bred in west 12 but now resident of gods finest county!!....and the good parish of great warley!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Born in Westminster grew up like andover r on the Church St estate NW8 (Cray house) Now spend my time in Carshalton abusing the 1000s of filth fans
            that spew from every nook and crannie .

Comment

Born in st Marys Paddington, grew up on the Suttons estate in W10
              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
                ar the suttons fish....seventh feathers club n some very obliging bints off that manor....marvellous!

Comment

There was a gorgeous bird that use to live on that estate back in the 80's,was married to one of the keen's.dont remember the name.

Comment

Blond bird who use to work in the western arms.

Comment

the pooke sisters wernt too shabby either!

Comment

Only remember one pook, that was Wendy! Seven feathers was a great club!

Comment

Only remember one pook, that was Wendy! Seven feathers was a great club!
                          poor wendy died about ten years ago mate only 36! good looking girl!

Comment

I used to drink in the nth pole and occasionally the pavillion too!

Comment

****in ell, she was a lovely girl!

Comment

halcyon days back then...then you see somali c unts trying to blow us up living there rent free!

Comment

Working...
                                X