Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    I hope we've not been paying him, sell him asap and use that money to invest in the squad.

#thanksharry

Can't not pay him. It's QPR's fark up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Can't not pay him. It's QPR's fark up.
      Jimmy, someone's to blame for this mess... who is it?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Jimmy, someone's to blame for this mess... who is it?
        Read the "WLIR'ss Vs Nasser95, EssexR & Awin Slug It Out Thread" for the answer

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Read the "WLIR'ss Vs Nasser95, EssexR & Awin Slug It Out Thread" for the answer
          God, that one just went round and round in circles!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            What's the issue with him then West? I thought he didn't have a valid visa?
            Problem was work permit as I understand which means he should not be working without correct permissions not that he was in country illegally

Comment

Strange how his agent or tottenham never flagged it up at all that his permit needs renewing all the time, cos i honestly thought once you have got one its for ever.

Comment

Oh right cheers for that. So we have been playing an illegal employee in the PL for a season then?
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  God, that one just went round and round in circles!!
                  I think you must off answered the same questions all day long mind blowing,,
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                    I think you must off answered the same questions all day long mind blowing,,
                    Haha i got the impression not many people had the same opinion as i did!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Oh right cheers for that. So we have been playing an illegal employee in the PL for a season then?
                      That's better but yes legally in country but no right to work whilst here

Some permits swap over when you change employment if you can satisy their is a connection I.e work for NHS trust in Ealing but then start working for one in say Westminster; but assuming leaving one club where you have permit to another is deemed total change of employer and therefore new request for permission is required. That used to be the procedure

Comment

I thought it was the fact that it expired near the end of the season as opposed to the start?
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football...pr_242159.html
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Maybe Rangers want him back buy Tuesday so they can sell him, just a thought
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              Maybe Rangers want him back buy Tuesday so they can sell him, just a thought
                              Who's gonna buy a player with 0% match fitness?

Comment

If we field a starting midfield of Phillips, Chery, Fer, Sandro, and Luongo, while alternating Mackie and Polter/JET up front, we're in for an exciting if at times uneven season! Keep Sandro.

Comment

Working...
                                X