X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On his way in via inflatable...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Amazing for an £8m player probably on circa £40,000 a week that the club don't think it worthwhile to spend a couple of grand a week on getting him conditioning work while out in Brazil. The rank amateurism is just jaw dropping.
      Not a dig, but are you saying we should have sent someone out there to watch him round around a track? i have no idea on his psychical state at the moment, but think the statement is simply saying he will need time to get up to match fitness. If the bloke has indeed sat on his harris eating for months, then that is his fault, but cant blame is psychical condition on the club

Comment

Been training with club in Brazil he's been posting pictures

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          On his way in via inflatable...
          #canoe
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

HM Royal Navy will be with him shortly...

Comment

i hire staff for my company, i have a simple form that requires the employee to show his / her passport , Driving Licence and eligability to work in the UK. To let this happen to an 8 million player investment is a total scandal.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                i hire staff for my company, i have a simple form that requires the employee to show his / her passport , Driving Licence and eligability to work in the UK. To let this happen to an 8 million player investment is a total scandal.
                How long does the permit usually last for a foreigner mate?

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                  It's not Uncle TF's fault though

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    It's not Uncle TF's fault though
                    Yep, because i am sure one of the responsibilities of TF multi million pound empire is to check passports and visa's

Comment

Originally posted by Lube Me View Post
                      Yep, because i am sure one of the responsibilities of TF multi million pound empire is to check passports and visa's
                      I shall re-quote kron above.

''i hire staff for my company, i have a simple form that requires the employee to show his / her passport , Driving Licence and eligability to work in the UK.''

Again, is QPR not TF's responsibility and is there not a certain responsibility TF should take from this? The bloke was doing kick-ups with him in the office on deadline day! He was there!! This is not a simple pukka-pie that has gone out of date and forgotten to be taken from the shelf so its the owners fault. This is an £8million high profile transfer.

Message to TF - In future please can we make sure everyone you employ at the club know their role's!!

Comment

Sandro is due in London tonight, so he should be back in training tomorrow but ramsey said he won't just walk back into the team
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Lube Me View Post
                          Not a dig, but are you saying we should have sent someone out there to watch him round around a track? i have no idea on his psychical state at the moment, but think the statement is simply saying he will need time to get up to match fitness. If the bloke has indeed sat on his harris eating for months, then that is his fault, but cant blame is psychical condition on the club
                          We definitely should have someone out there keeping an eye on him. We pay him somewhere around 40K a week reportedly. You cant just leave him up to his own devices and HOPE he is keeping fit.

Comment

Knowing sandro he will lose is passport
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

“I spoke to Sandro last night,” Ramsey confirmed.

“He’s due back tomorrow morning and I’m pleased about that. I think any team would miss him but I think the players that have been here have done their jobs. If he comes back and he’s fit then he’s going to have to fight his way back into the team like anybody else.”

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...after-9942421?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                “I spoke to Sandro last night,” Ramsey confirmed.

“He’s due back tomorrow morning and I’m pleased about that. I think any team would miss him but I think the players that have been here have done their jobs. If he comes back and he’s fit then he’s going to have to fight his way back into the team like anybody else.”

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...after-9942421?
                                Just get rid of him and use the money and wages to re-invest.

If he's staying he should be first choice with those wages. This Sandro thing is doing my nut in!

Comment

Working...
                                X