Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Just get rid of him and use the money and wages to re-invest.

If he's staying he should be first choice with those wages.
    Why such negativity? He could be a very valuable player to us. One of the best in the division in that position. And if he helps us get promoted then its worth every penny.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Why such negativity? He could be a very valuable player to us. One of the best in the division in that position. And if he helps us get promoted then its worth every penny.
      But the problem is Sandro has to fight his way back, is he going to be given the time?

We still have Fer as well, one of these top earners have to leave, we need to invest in the defence.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley View Post
        “i spoke to sandro last night,” ramsey confirmed.

“he’s due back tomorrow morning and i’m pleased about that. I think any team would miss him but i think the players that have been here have done their jobs. If he comes back and he’s fit then he’s going to have to fight his way back into the team like anybody else.”

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...after-9942421?

too right as well, gonna take a class player to get ahead of godbar in the starting 11.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

But didn't Ramsay say "he spoke to Sandro last night on the video show" they did about 2 weeks ago as well?

No good talking to him on the phone, we need him on the pitch.

Comment

Just get rid of him and use the money and wages to re-invest.

If he's staying he should be first choice with those wages. This Sandro thing is doing my nut in!
            Bizarre thing to say MYU, especially as we have wasters like Traore and Hoilett on the wage bill on a massive wedge. The two mentioned wont get anywhere near our team cos they're pony. Sandro on the other hand should be a starter every week..... We have Henry and Gobern as defensive midfielder ffs.

Get Sandro to training in the morning. Assess his fitness and get him on the bench sunday. 25 year old Brazilian International Central midfielder and we're not gonna use him? Mad.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Bizarre thing to say MYU, especially as we have wasters like Traore and Hoilett on the wage bill on a massive wedge. The two mentioned wont get anywhere near our team cos they're pony. Sandro on the other hand should be a starter every week..... We have Henry and Gobern as defensive midfielder ffs.

Get Sandro to training in the morning. Assess his fitness and get him on the bench sunday. 25 year old Brazilian International Central midfielder and we're not gonna use him? Mad.
              Get rid of them too, I've had enough of all of them. We want to build and these guys are holding our club back.

Comment

Who in there right mind would want to take the 2 donkeys on and sandro, all are on serious money, it will be a SWP job and let the contracts run down
                You Rsssssss

Comment

But the problem is Sandro has to fight his way back, is he going to be given the time?

We still have Fer as well, one of these top earners have to leave, we need to invest in the defence.
                  Fer and Sandro are complete opposites but if we had them both starting we will win more than we lose. Both players will try because they will want moves in Jan. It would be madness of us not to take advantage of that
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Sandro is always injured, thats the problem.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      Get rid of them too, I've had enough of all of them. We want to build and these guys are holding our club back.
                      It will take time to undo the wrongs of the past. These players are on ridiculous contracts so we are stuck with them because nobody else is interested at their current wage level. Similar situation to Barton and SWP, whose contracts have FINALLY expired.

Patience, glasshoppah.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

He might as well be 35 with his injury record.

Comment

But the problem is Sandro has to fight his way back
                          He won't have to fight his way back into this team. Midfield is weak in fairness.

Comment

I don't see why not. Could be a very valuable player to us. He at least needs to be given a chance - that's a bare minimum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              I don't see why not. Could be a very valuable player to us. He at least needs to be given a chance - that's a bare minimum.
                              Yes, he should play when fit. Unfortunately that is likely to be less than half the time.
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                too right as well, gonna take a class player to get ahead of godbar in the starting 11.
                                Well obviously CR was referring to the midfielders in the last two league games, both of which we won.

Comment

Working...
                                X