Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

The good old Bella - all those buildings still there. Woolworths is now Poundland of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Ha, used to live in the Tower Block opposite the Windsor Castle, on Chippenham Road. If there was a toss-up as to which was the bigger shitehole, I think the tower block would have won. Just.

Comment

• Views from the Flip-Flap, The Great White City.

4iRYiQr.jpg

JPrMsxU.jpg

Comment

• pele_moore_francis2.gif

With Phil Parkes behind Bobby Moore?...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post

Ha, used to live in the Tower Block opposite the Windsor Castle, on Chippenham Road. If there was a toss-up as to which was the bigger shitehole, I think the tower block would have won. Just.

Hows the Walmer Castle looking these days Hubs ?
              I lived there as a nipper, until my parents decide that a house in leafy Hayes was more appropriate for a growing family. My parents are Irish and it was a proper boozer back then as it always had its complement of Irish punters having the craic.
              Last time I was in there was a good few years ago now, keep saying to myself Iíll pop back one day soon.
              He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Etihad dressing room celebrations

Asyv79mCIAIHeLz.jpg
                      Asy5BCRCQAI1AGH.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Hows the Walmer Castle looking these days Hubs ?
                        I lived there as a nipper, until my parents decide that a house in leafy Hayes was more appropriate for a growing family. My parents are Irish and it was a proper boozer back then as it always had its complement of Irish punters having the craic.
                        Last time I was in there was a good few years ago now, keep saying to myself Iíll pop back one day soon.
                        Ultra-poncey Itso. Not for the likes of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post

Ultra-poncey Itso. Not for the likes of us.
                          Shame that. Plenty enough pubs nowadays selling scotch eggs at £5 a pop by staff who donít know how to pull a decent pint.
                          Canít put a price on character and atmosphere.
                          He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long

Comment

• Really random but hoping someone on here will be able to help...

I'm trying to find out what programme a picture of a group of QPR fans flying to an away match was in. I think it was Cambridge United (H) in 80/81 but if not it's definitely in that season.

The caption will mention that they flew to places like Carlisle and, bizarrely, Cambridge!

Thank you :-)

Comment

• Is it this one Old?
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                                Is it this one Old?
                                Possibly, is there a photo inside of a handful of R's fans by a small private plane?

Comment

Working...
                                X