No announcement yet.

QPR v West Ham - Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When we learn that a game last for 90 mins not 45 we might stand a chance of winning one. Awful performance. Got what we deserved nothing, great goal by Tarbs
    One for all.... and all for one

Comment

• if u were hughes,youd be getting 100s of Pms in a min lol
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Hughes did promise we wouldnt be in a relegation fight with him in charge this season....I reckon that's guaranteed, he'll be long gone before the end of the season!
        2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

• I rekon Hughes will be the first Premier League manager to get the sack this season

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
            Hughes did promise we wouldnt be in a relegation fight with him in charge this season....I reckon that's guaranteed, he'll be long gone before the end of the season!

Comment

• Hughes should NOT be sacked yet,still too early,But think owners will be very worried

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
                Hughes did promise we wouldnt be in a relegation fight with him in charge this season....I reckon that's guaranteed, he'll be long gone before the end of the season!
                Well they did report harry was linked with us,surely cant be any worse ????

Comment

• It isn't too early. Hughes record was poor last season as well and many other aspects of his tenure have seemed ill advised.

Comment

• For the record, I don't think changing manager is going to be a good long term fix. But if they're not convinced he's the man for the long term, better to do the sacking now imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      Hughes should NOT be sacked yet,still too early,But think owners will be very worried
                      When do you think he should be sacked? You said yet so you think he should be if things don't change,....so just interested when you think he should go

Comment

• We have not won an away game with him in charge. He knows how to get teams into winning positions and chuck it away.

Comment

• I've had enough

......of Hughes and his odd tactics and team selections. It's the same old stuff from him. Why does he keep playing 4-4-2? It's not the only system in the game. And why does he insist on playing Park on the left and keeps Hoilett and Taraabt on the bench?

In defence, he came up short in the summer and decided to give the LB slot to a midfielder, Ephraim. Onouha is NOT a RB and shouldn't play there, ever.

If Hughes doesn't turn this around in the next 6 games I think we'll have to look for a new manager.
                          Last edited by QPR Richard; 01-10-2012, 10:57 PM.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• horrible! horrible! horrible! display again at home! feeling so depressed even more than normal for which i'm on medication for & may need to up the dose if this continues! i'm embarrassed this was seen all over the world. come on QPR sort this sh*t out. WHU shat on us tonight like they were playin at home.

Comment

Working...
                            X