No announcement yet.

QPR v West Ham - Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair West Ham look miles better than us,we look really awful and sorry but the buck stops with Mark Hughes,this will really increase the pressure on him,and NO I'm not looking for him to be sacked,still too soon

Comment

what the f*ck is goin on?

Comment

lol u liar u are Rebs
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

We are useless!!

Comment

thats very polite

Comment

Teams always catch us out on the back post. We can't defend!

Comment

Crap. Hughes sacked in the morning or we are in deep ****.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

This is totally unnaceptable. It's same old same old from Hughes, I don't think he has a clue how to change things around.

And up to his usual trick of playing players out of position.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Has the club doc prescribed them all Mogadon?

Comment

Not too early for a sacking. Take into account last season as well,
                      very poor

Comment

Sack him sack him sack him now

Comment

neils false nashers have just fallen out in his tea he laughing so much

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            What does Park bring to the table? Runs about a lot but that's it
                            I agree. He's finished!

Comment

Cesar really looks very poor, he shouldn't receive any special treatment, he's cocked up so now he should be dropped like Green was! Green deserves another chance to seriously contend for a starting place. Despite losing 2 men the Spammers back 4 are completely shutting us out, generally a load of rubbish.
                              "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Our defence is so so weak down the sides, Onuoha and Hill are not Premiership full backs. Both are decent CB backups.

As much as I expect the Hughes out calls to be very loud if it stays like this or gets worse, but it would be a shame (and a mistake ) to sack him on the basis of games with a defence this shattered.

3 out of 4 are 2nd or 3rd choice, and one has played one game.

Awful, awful performance though. No redeeming features either.

Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X