Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR 0 MK Dons 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Its got nothing to do with a display of tactical and managerial incompetance at all if we`ve created loads of chances and the players havnt taken any is it? another formation could of created far less and still no end product! the part you dont seem to get, going on about being tactically naive, the players are to blame simple as that, but obviously arent working hard enough in there training regarding shooting finishing etc!
    Or maybe they are All just complete Dog Turd?

    Comment


    • Pinkie. If they are not working hard enough in training why is the manager picking them? Them being picked is not their fault.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
        Or maybe they are All just complete Dog Turd?
        Well its a good point when they keep firing bleeding blanks all the time
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

        Comment


        • For a middle aged bloke he got staying power.most of you can only dream about in your 20 secs
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

          Comment


          • Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
            Holloway is untouchable...fernandes knows no manager of any ilk will come to this circus,hence Holloway getting the job,clowns united!!
            Your spot on this job is now a poison chalice, with our board and an inept DOF in charge that descent managers wont work under. We ainít getting anyone descent now, if the clown and his accomplices arenít gone soon league 1 football beckons.

            Comment


            • Imagine how many we would of lost by if we played them with nine men.
              Thank fark the gump twins are out eh.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Pinkie. If they are not working hard enough in training why is the manager picking them? Them being picked is not their fault.
                Im just saying they can still be training hard, but there finishing is beyond ridiculas for chances and shots created, asin obviously its not good enough, its hard to believe and its most games aswell
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Its got nothing to do with a display of tactical and managerial incompetance at all if we`ve created loads of chances and the players havnt taken any is it? another formation could of created far less and still no end product! the part you dont seem to get, going on about being tactically naive, the players are to blame simple as that, but obviously arent working hard enough in there training regarding shooting finishing etc!

                  Donít be fooled by the shots stat as a only two or three were proper opportunities because the system we play donít allow us to create proper guilt edged chances. Todayís efforts were mostly long distance which went high and wide

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    Im just saying they can still be training hard, but there finishing is beyond ridiculas for chances and shots created, asin obviously its not good enough, its hard to believe and its most games aswell
                    if training consisted of more than just running up and down hills, we may have scored a couple today
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                    Comment


                    • Pinkie. Believe me from what I watch each week the problem is not just about shooting. The system is a massive problem and it does make you wonder why he keeps using it when we have the record we do under him.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Classy. N0nce jokes.
                        About as classy as our club at the moment,Management and ALL Players included,They deserve League 1 football for their blatant ineptitude and incompetence.
                        Absolutely #### poor on all Levels.

                        Comment


                        • Tbd things are so bad that even the meltdown tonight wasn't bad.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Don’t be fooled by the shots stat as a only two or three were proper opportunities because the system we play don’t allow us to create proper guilt edged chances. Today’s efforts were mostly long distance which went high and wide
                            Westy our midfielders arent scoring at all which is bad let alone & putting pressure on our poor strikeforce! mind you both our strikers scored last week so....

                            but fingers crossed we turn up at burton
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

                            Comment


                            • Pinkie. I agree I hope we turn up at Burton. The thing that will turn up for sure is the flawed wing back system.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                                That is actually beyond shocking with that team. Warnock got the tin tac for losing against this franchise mob time for Holloway to get the same
                                Drawing..... Away.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X