X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by topperharley View Post
    There is absolutely zero point in giving youth a chance by randomly starting them.

EVER.

No team or player has ever succeeded this way.

You blood them into the team with sub appearances and some for of consistency. Why would you start Smyth and not continue with Wheeler? Or any of the other chaps who've cameod recently. The poor ####er is hardly likely to start and be some kind of revelation.

Utterly stupid.

That said i hope he has a good game, I hope he scores a hatrick.
    It looks like Ollie is clutching at straws here or maybe the clear out is going to be greater than any of us imagined!

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by topperharley View Post
    There is absolutely zero point in giving youth a chance by randomly starting them.

EVER.

You blood them into the team with sub appearances and some for of consistency. Why would you start Smyth and not continue with Wheeler? Or any of the other chaps who've cameod recently. The poor ####er is hardly likely to start and be some kind of revelation.

Utterly stupid.

this with bells on.

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    We must be having a fire sale, every player over 20 must go

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    so no gump twins and no wheeler. hmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• topperharley
    replied

EVER.

Utterly stupid.

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Come on Ollie and the randomly selected boys! Come on!!!

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    One game in, next game out, do the Hokey Cokey mess the kids about.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
    This is becoming managerial chaos. Smith should be no more than an impact sub, so now we get to watch him lump around the field for 70 minutes versus 20. Smyth over Bright and Chair and Oteh?
    i have to agree.

he has lost the farking plot.

a central midfielder and a left back given wingback roles.

a young kid, never kicked a ball in any professional league gets a starting place up front.

wingers and strikers on the bench.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    No Hall has he picked up another injury

Leave a comment:

• Fernandes Out
    replied
    Another classic clueless line up,Please let today be the day we put this divvy out to pasture.

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    I feel a new optimism about this team in 2018, a new feeling of confidence that we are gonna get things right, maybe I'm still pissed from last night?

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Ollie said BOS was great at Millwall and main threat then he gets dropped next game.
    think harry left his tombola behind

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    replied
    This is becoming managerial chaos. Smith should be no more than an impact sub, so now we get to watch him lump around the field for 70 minutes versus 20. Smyth over Bright and Chair and Oteh?

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Come on Rangers as Pinks says time for midfield to turn up and pitch in with Some goals (although Nasser says that’s not required)

Backed Scowen score first and two Nil and same with Mass

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    I'm not a fan of Smith starting, more effective as a sub but all of our forwards are poor so it's just roll the dice for Ollie, maybe the Smyth and Smith partnership will be the of a new era for us?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X