Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Asset stripping?
    Clearly getting cash in with a view to getting to a break even position this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Clearly getting cash in with a view to getting to a break even position this season.
      And ist division football next.

Comment

• Sure someone has already said the same thing, but I'm shitting it that we don't get anyone in,plus nothing in January, leaving our squad so thin and poor in quality compared to some of the other teams around us, not only top half but teams we will be competing against. Watching west Brom, Middlesborough, and Forest the other night has scared the #### out of me, they are a million miles ahead of us

Comment

• 350k for Hefele. #### me we are skint, surprised we can even afford to turn the flood lights on this season

Comment

• Washington on loan to Millwall: perfect.

Not bothered about new blood as long as everyone else who started the day with us ends it with us.

Which I think the most likely outcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              350k for Hefele. #### me we are skint, surprised we can even afford to turn the flood lights on this season
              the floodlight thing really concerns me, especially if washo goes. him and mackie were running in giant hamster wheels last season to power them

Comment

• i can still see us bringing in at least one person but its worrying that we've not brought anyone in already

Comment

• Think it will be loans only even if Freeman is sold.

Comment

• Have to say, Les is an expert at this transfer business.

Comment

• Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                      Watching west Brom, Middlesborough, and Forest the other night has scared the #### out of me, they are a million miles ahead of us
                      Fck me you must have only watched the last few minutes of West Brom - they were abysmal for a good 85 mins - couldn't string 2 passes together!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Think it will be loans only even if Freeman is sold.
                        Could be from the fools. Looks like they are signing almost a new team

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Fck me you must have only watched the last few minutes of West Brom - they were abysmal for a good 85 mins - couldn't string 2 passes together!
                          Was only the highlights and yer they were lucky to get anything from the game, but I mean how strong the team was, Gayle and Jay Rodriguez up front, Phillips, livermore, gibbs, brunt, chadli, Morrison, think Gareth Barry still there, that quality in the squad is what we are miles from, I'm sure they will get better and be right up there

Comment

• It`s a bit strange that SM a few days ago told us that some probably were signed already. But we have to move on even if we don`t get anyone in - that is for sure.
                            Last edited by Shania; 09-08-2018, 03:25 PM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Windass in talks with Wigan now.

Comment

• That's that then..... We will probably loan a couple of old cart horses and be told to like it.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X