Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• venables-lands-a-bargain-double_2983847.jpg
          Untitled (8).png
          Attached Files

Comment

• Some of those old Stanley/Gerry era pics I haven't seen before Stan. I find them fascinating
            some of those old b&w pics less well known.

Comment

• Does anyone know anything about this game?....I had to translate it from French I presume.
              Just don't know what game it is

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Some of those old Stanley/Gerry era pics I haven't seen before Stan. I find them fascinating.
                Me too Dave. I've enjoyed accumulating them over the years, can't always recall where from. I think some of them are stills and screengrabs too. Few more here:

Untitled (9).png
                Untled.png
                Untitled (4).png
                Untited.jpg

Comment

• Superb Stan love them, see never seen that Wembley one, before.

Comment

• great pics

Comment

• Doesn't look weird not having a QPR crest on the John Hollins shirt for instance

Comment

• Thread's worthy of being in the main section, no Dave?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Thread's worthy of being in the main section, no Dave?
                          Yeah if you like Stan. I started it off as just trying to be retro, but i couldn't get away from posting vintage Rangers stuff.
                          It was just after i rejoined the site and was bit nervous of "clogging up" the main board.
                          But yeah it has swung very QPR orientated so if you fellas don't mind, then all good with me

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Yeah if you like Stan. I started it off as just trying to be retro, but i couldn't get away from posting vintage Rangers stuff.
                            It was just after i rejoined the site and was bit nervous of "clogging up" the main board.
                            But yeah it has swung very QPR orientated so if you fellas don't mind, then all good with me
                            Think that was bound to happen

Ok, will do mate.

Comment

• Can't help myself

Comment

• Not sure if i have this one so "borrowed" it from barnets thread

Comment

Working...
                                X