• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nas, where are you son?
    Domt let me down. Ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Seems many like myself have called for him to be played in a two. Appears Jimmy is not interested.

That'll be his downfall. Stubbornness, arrogance, not learning from his mistakes and boring football.
      Roll on the day when either Les, Rueben or Tony can see what we do and decide to relieve JFH of his duties at QPR. Although I guess that day will come when his 1 year is up.1

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        He should have been non-committal like Hoos. If it turns out that JFH is guilty of impropriety he is going to look stupid.
        Not for the first time.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• those who went today. Are you a little more upbeat re Conor?
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Conor played great today, i think he plays better on the wing for us than as a striker and he's certainly putting himself in contention for becoming a regular first choice player, if anything the rest of the team let him down today by not taking advantage of him as he played his socks off

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
              Conor played great today, i think he plays better on the wing for us than as a striker and he's certainly putting himself in contention for becoming a regular first choice player, if anything the rest of the team let him down today by not taking advantage of him as he played his socks off
              That's good to hear mate. I think this team is really starting to come together. Of course it's taken longer than we'd have liked, but in reality, we're only 11 games into the season, still all to play for.

Comment

• I have slated him but he was very good today can't knock him at all put a proper shift in

Comment

• Any better in a 442?

Comment

• I never thought we were 442 we kept changing throughout the game

I have not seen us that open this season ( Newcastle aside) but we really attacked more then we have in recent times so suppose to attack you lose some of the defensive solidity

Comment

• Fair doos. Cheers.

Comment

• Another player who with confidence will get better, certainly a trier
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Thought he looked much better today on the wing again than he does striker. It suits him more I think to drift because he's more likely to get it on the ground as a result.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            I didn't say anything incorrect to be fair in that and you can only go by form... I did say I hoped he improved and he looks like he has done.
                            Yes but you also said he should be dropped or you insinuated it.

Either way, your wrong.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• he was very good today. hand raised and humble pie eaten, to be fair. well done today, Conor.

in the end we all want him to come good
                              Rangers Til I Die
                              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

• one of his better games , i still feel he lacks a bit of belief in himself

Comment

Working...
                                X