No announcement yet.

Conor Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to hear. Well done Conor. More of the same please son.

Comment

• Another good game from Conor. He seemed to be out on the left cutting in which is what he done well v Burton.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Another good game from Conor. He seemed to be out on the left cutting in which is what he done well v Burton.
        Don't know if you thought this imo he gave us the chance to go 2 front from L/ w j

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Don't know if you thought this imo he gave us the chance to go 2 front from L/ w j
          Yes mate definitely - was quite a fluid formation so he could be a second striker when needed or tuck in as a winger, worked well I thought especially as the lad has a great work ethic .
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Thought Washington had a good game yesterday a lot of unselfish running good hold up play,

Comment

• Always thought conor was good and great work ettic but used wrong by jfh, still think he`ll start bagging some soon the more his belief kicks in!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• So So happy for the lad getting that monkey off his back. Seems to have found his best position like the old school inside left forward rather then out n out striker.
                Lets hope for more.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  So So happy for the lad getting that monkey off his back. Seems to have found his best position like the old school inside left forward rather then out n out striker.
                  Lets hope for more.
                  I really hope it works out for him, he seems comfortable using his pace, rotating in that front 4 and getting back. I also think psychologically, it will be better for him to play as a winger in effect because fans -myself and others - won't purely be judging him on his goals.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    I really hope it works out for him, he seems comfortable using his pace, rotating in that front 4 and getting back. I also think psychologically, it will be better for him to play as a winger in effect because fans -myself and others - won't purely be judging him on his goals.
                    Agree Nas was just about to say he looks really comfortable in that position. Less pressure on him to score goals every week and looks a real threat in that position. Got some great options out wide now if you think about it, Yeni still yet to get going, even Chery looks handy out wide.

Comment

• Tommy Smith anyone
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        Tommy Smith anyone
                        Mackie?
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Another good game from Conor and great to see him off the mark (in the league). Played well on the wing (last two games) even though it's not his ideal position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Another good game from Conor and great to see him off the mark (in the league). Played well on the wing (last two games) even though it's not his ideal position.
                            To be honest with you, I see him being better there long run, cutting in from the left even without the ball, he looks dangerous. We seem to have started crossing low as well so that gives him opportunities at the back post if he arrives in time.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Good performance from Washington. He seemed to get stronger towards the end of the game, being a good release over the top which helped us take pressure off

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                To be honest with you, I see him being better there long run, cutting in from the left even without the ball, he looks dangerous. We seem to have started crossing low as well so that gives him opportunities at the back post if he arrives in time.

Good job youre not our gaffer as you would of just sold him for peanuts just to get rid as hes not upto it
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X