X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravel Morrison

According to Sky sports news he is in talks with qpr about a possible move
    You Rsssssss

I liked him but some said he had attitude, I don't know if that was true?

Comment

Didn't he just join Lazio?

Comment

Ravel Morrison - SSN

Sky sports news just announced we are in talks with Ravel Morrison's representatives. They said he is a free agent but has agreed a deal to join Lazio next season and we are hoping to strike a deal with them to take him. Anyone think this has substance or just media drivel?

Comment

Harryboy got in there first mods. Can you merge please?

Comment

I thought he done really well for us, plus he as skill and pace. I believe there's a stumbling block involving lazio
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Mods put hove first he explains it in more detail
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Oh according to twitter (not the most reliable) we are trying to get them to cancel Ravel's pre-contract agreement with them so we can sign him.

Comment

Its just his attitude. No doubting his talent but he is a proper wrongun. Hopefully CR and Les can put an arm around him and get his head clear if he does come

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    I liked him but some said he had attitude, I don't know if that was true?
                    Same here. Always liked him, thought he bought something different to the table. But there was reports he had attitude problems (not that I can remember there was any problems when he was with us??).

If the attitude problems are just media hyped poo then Id be very happy with him coming here. If he's going to binng a load of nonsense with him, then he can stay well away!
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Thought he was quality for us in the Championship - would be a good move IMO

Comment

I feel like he gets everything he says and does magnified to be worse than it is. Every wrong thing he does is publicised, while others get away with it. I think that provided he is managed correctly that could be as inspired a signing as Taarabt first time round.

Comment

Same as tarbs. Good player but a wrongun. Just when I thought we was learning from the past.......

Comment

Heres a story about his off field issues:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...s-trouble.html

Comment

The guy is a certified halfwit. But he is also one hell of a player when his head is occasionaly straight.

Unfair to compare him to Adel. Rav does actually keep himself fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X