Club Crest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Crest

If you could design our club crest, what would it look like. Create one and post it up in here.

Current one is actually close to being a decent design tbf, hoops on it, references to previous badges and local history,

The crown is a bit OTT, and it doesn't need to be so 'shiny', but it's not bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      Current one is actually close to being a decent design tbf, hoops on it, references to previous badges and local history,

The crown is a bit OTT, and it doesn't need to be so 'shiny', but it's not bad at all.
      I didn't like it before but I do now.

Comment

For all the h8rz of the current crest, you will love this one :

Wait for it ....

QPR
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

This is slightly better than what we have now

I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

I think QPR Report has bought up all the good ones just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
              This is slightly better than what we have now

not wrong there mate!
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

The current badge is actually quite good, in terms of capturing certain things about the club. E.g. The hoops, old badge style.

The previous badge was of course with everyone for quite some time, but the decision to modify it was the right one IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post

Agree, it's maybe a king's crown.

Comment

I personally like the current one. Yes it could be better with a few tweaks but nothing really that wrong with it. There's a lot of other badges that when you look at them you think what the hell. Our one is one of the better ones I think.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                      I personally like the current one. Yes it could be better with a few tweaks but nothing really that wrong with it. There's a lot of other badges that when you look at them you think what the hell. Our one is one of the better ones I think.
                      The crown is the worst thing about it ,just pointless imo
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

The new crest has grown on me also. Quite like it. I like the football on the top, the connection with old badges and the inclusion of London at the bottom. I the crown on the top also,very Royal; almost like Real Madrid's Crown on their crest. We could use that part of the crest in many extra things. Good badge imo.
                        Last edited by QPRNW9; 17-11-2014, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                          The crown is the worst thing about it ,just pointless imo
                          Yea I know, just because we got Queen in the name. But to be honest I think it was put in to add to the design more than anything. But maybe it's just me but it doesn't really bother me that much.

A lot people used to complain about the "Roman wings" on it, until it was explained that actually that was based on the old badge which did have the wings which also were on the Hammersmith borough badge.

Comment

Here ya go. I gave QPR Report full ownership rights so speak to him re:commercial use.

Comment

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X