No announcement yet.

Fans' Forum with Ferdinand, Ramsey & Hoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My question is this: will anybody bother to turn up? Think most of us have better things to do than listen to a collection of dim-witted, over paid failures trot out the usual platitudes about knuckling down and in it for the long term. As Stephen Fry once said, "I think I would rather suck stools from Colin Welland's anus." Now there's an image to ponder (for the brave).

Comment

How does he pick a side?

a) Draw names out of a hat
      b) Stick pins, with his eyes closed, into a squad list
      c) Roll 3 dice to get a formation
      d) Likes to surprise people with his selections
      e) Ask himself "What would Mike Bassett do?"

Scratch that. Why did it take you so long to sack him?
      Last edited by acricketer; 04-11-2015, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Updated Fans Forum details announced

Panel to now include just Ferdinand and Hoos. Warnock will not replace Ramsey. Full details - http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qp...-2787026.aspx?

In light of CR's departure I'd suggest most of the above questions will now need revising, as good as some of them were (Spogs had been the leading candidate). So please feel free to re-submit yours, or add a new one.

Comment

Given the massive moving of the goal posts by the owners 3 months into the season will this influence the choice of the next manager or will they still look for someone who can provide stability in the long term, building from the base, rather than an expensive big name with just the short term target of promotion?

Comment

Originally posted by Maidohoops View Post
            Given the massive moving of the goal posts by the owners 3 months into the season will this influence the choice of the next manager or will they still look for someone who can provide stability in the long term, building from the base, rather than an expensive big name with just the short term target of promotion?
            If that were to happen, fans wouldn't be happy. Lets face it, most are far too impatient for long term.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Maidohoops View Post
              Why were the goalposts moved?

If Green, Austin, Fer, Phillips and Sandro had left and we were playing the youngsters, then mid table would have been perfectly acceptable to the majority of fans. They didn't, so top two should have been the target with a comfortable top 6 finish the very worst.

All he had to do was produce something close to what he should with the resources available to him. Losing to Charlton, Forest, Fulham and Brentford comes nowhere close. If we had won those games, which should have been a straightforward task, then things would be looking very different. And Ramsey would be picking the team tomorrow.

Comment

I expect it will be asked by others mate. But if not, on behalf of our drama queens who are concerned about the level of debt and impending doom, administration etc., perhaps Mr Hoos would care to comment on the recent events that have taken place regarding shareholder debt and such like.

I could do with a laugh, watching the next round of conspiracy theories develop.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Why were the goalposts moved?
                  Yeah, ask them to move them back to where they were as our strikers couldn't get a shot on target on Saturday !

Comment

Les will be replaced by Andy Sinton apparently at this do.

Comment

yep..food poisoning apparently!..mmm or not ready to face the fans

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Les will be replaced by Andy Sinton apparently at this do.
                        Does this mean the end of Sir Les at HQ ?
                        "It's alright, I'm not going to steal your breakfast you fat *****."

Barton's reported reaction following Frank Lampard's decision to move tables at England's training camp in order to avoid him.

Comment

Oh no just read hes got the Shi-ts !

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...p-wls-football
                          "It's alright, I'm not going to steal your breakfast you fat *****."

Barton's reported reaction following Frank Lampard's decision to move tables at England's training camp in order to avoid him.

Comment

Anyone have any idea what went on at the meeting?
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Anyone have any idea what went on at the meeting?
                              Only managed to catch about ten minutes total in two stints towards the end.

In the bits I did see, the very uninspiring panel didn't seem to have much of a clue so far as answering questions, but hardly surprising. Everyone looked thoroughly bored. Hope they put it up to watch again as I'm sure there must have been better bits than I saw.

I felt that once CR had been given the bullet, that it should really have been postponed in order for us to sort ourselves out a bit.

Comment

Was there any quotes from the meeting?
                                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                                X