Does anyone miss Taarabt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    I always drive mate, aint been on the rattler or a bus since i was at Reynolds/Acton High.
    Reynolds done a few roller discos there in my prime

Comment

The way Kasami is playing, I can't see Adel playing much. Such a shame that such a talent is being wasted by such a poor attitude

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
        The way Kasami is playing, I can't see Adel playing much. Such a shame that such a talent is being wasted by such a poor attitude
        Great ball skills but poor attitude and work rate...never make it in the prem.

Comment

in our promo year he produced moments of natural genius i'll remember for as long as i live but the boy appears to believe his own hype

personal favourite adel moment? his goal that put us 2-1 up that night against cardiff, utterly sublime
          I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

He was lucky he had a manager like warnock who looked after him. Such a pity that he does not have a brain as gifted as his right foot.

Comment

Yes. Adel coated but Townsend worshipped. Something wrong there.
              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                Attitude of players!!! One knuckled down and gave his all to a club that was not even his the other coasted and could not give a t oss about the team which holds his signature and openly since he has been with us has spoken about leaving

Comment

I do hope you are joking.
                  Nine different loans with lower league clubs until his hard work paid off and now he is the most talked about player in the country.
                  Could you see bus boy doing that? Didnt even want to play for us in the championship again.

Comment

Short memories. Adel's goals took us up and was worshipped. Attitude undoubtedly got worse last season and probably time to move on. Still no comparison with someone else's player having a matches here on loan
                    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Regardless of his attitude, he did a lot of this club. He pretty much got us promoted single handedly, without him we'd have nowhere near as many points as we did. Yes, he failed to live up to expectation in the prem but was far better than the other sh!te brought in by Hughes was our main threat most of the time.
                      As for Townsend, we were a stepping stone for him, he didn't even want to stay here, he thought he was ready for Spurs (he was right to be fair).

A lot of (older?) QPR fans like to see a player with amazing ability who gives it their all, all the time. Unfortunately you don't get players like that these days, especially not at a smaller club like QPR. That's why I can appreciate Adel, best player we've had at W12 in years.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

No he only had one good season.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Ok he SOMETIMES scored fantastic goals & showed some classy skills, but what about every time he failed to do one of his skills 9 times out of 10 he would put his head down & not bother trying to win the ball back... because hes lazy & not a team player. If you look at players like Ronaldo, when he first went to man untd he would loose the ball a hell of a lot of times but he was not lazy & would not stop running & would always try for the team, & that is why he's probably the best player in the world.
                          What im saying is Adel will never change, he will always be lazy & an individual player & not a team player.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                          X