Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logannwhitte
    replied
    Leafs beat The Habs in OT on home opener, poor performance, but sweet result.
    Leafs a bit like Rangers, not won a major trophy since 67, play in blue and white, and not that long ago, got rid of their aging players, and now have one of the youngest squads in The NHL

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Not many on here really interested in the subject. that`s why I deleted it. Now to the topic: He sure is a player who should get banned more often, but Colorado Avalanche are a very,very good team. Most of their players are superfit in every sense of the word. Their goalies are probably their only weaknesses.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Not sure why you deleted your post Shania

But you were spot on.
    Nas did ruin The Blues chances.

Ironically, the Leafs basically gave Kadri away after 2 straight post seasons, he got suspended for similar foul play.

Just glad Tampa didn't get it for 3rd straight season.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post

Yes, And I noticed that a few experts actually have Toronto as favourites this season. We`ll see...(obviously).
    Seem to be favourites for the past 3 or 4 seasons, but keep choking.
    Will be interesting tonight, as Auston is still out injured, and Marner had to leave training yesterday after a bad hit.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Leafs home opener is this evening against The Habs.

They've had a fairly successful pre season, so I'm really looking forward to this.
    Yes, And I noticed that a few experts actually have Toronto as favourites this season. We`ll see...(obviously).

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Friday represent`s that time of the year again. NHL is "back on" and my St. louis Blues are playing away against a super dangerous Colorado Avalance outfit.
    Leafs home opener is this evening against The Habs.

They've had a fairly successful pre season, so I'm really looking forward to this.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Friday represent`s that time of the year again. NHL is "back on" and my St. louis Blues are playing away against a super dangerous Colorado Avalance outfit.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Yes, I agree. And a new franchise team named Seattle Kraken are now close to start the hunt for players. By the way, are you from Canada or the US, Laojun78?

Leave a comment:

• LaoJun78
    replied
    NHL is one of the top leagues that you should never miss out on. Well, this does seem posted years ago. I have been seeing a lot of updates with Tampa Bay winning and Andrei Vasilevskiy as the MVP.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Is he a RWB Lol
    No.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

I rate Zack highly.
    loads of energy, and has speed and physicality.
    Ok, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• cross it Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Is he a RWB Lol
    Could he operate as the next Health Minister

Face, Space, Sit on Matt’s Face.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Fraggy, how do you rate Zack Hyman? He is mentioned as a potential St. Louis Blues trade (object).
    I rate Zack highly.
    loads of energy, and has speed and physicality.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Fraggy, how do you rate Zack Hyman? He is mentioned as a potential St. Louis Blues trade (object).
    Is he a RWB Lol

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X