Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shania
    replied
    Ok.,Tyler Bozak was one of our most important signings ahead of the season. And when you say he is a slow starter, I feel he is what we need (LOL. thing is; Last year we opened bright, but finished poor. Ouch.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Leafs were very poor last night. Game didn't really come to life until 3rd period.
    Blues goalie was solid, Tyler Bozak usually takes a month or 2 of a new season to get going, so the future is looking a lot brighter for The Blues.
    Once Tyler hits form, you will have a great player.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    The Blues lost to the Leafs, but with only one goal. Not bad, but a season ago we were actually just as good as Nashville Predators,..Not sure what happended there really. Jake Allen our goalie is not all that they say. But on the whole, to me it seems like our confidence has gone.
    On a side note: The Canadian teams picks up a lot of point so far...

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Ouch. They better win tonight then. Just one win so far and Toronto looks unbeatable ..
    3-2 with Domi getting his 1st goal of the season on the first shot of the game
    Still plenty of time to hit form, where as The Leafs are a young team and no guarantee they can cope with injuries and fitness levels in what is going to be a long season.
    Looking forward to Saturday night.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Ouch. They better win tonight then. Just one win so far and Toronto looks unbeatable ..

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Blues coming to town Saturday evening, should be a good game. Hopefully they will mess up The Habs tonight

Leave a comment:

• Factamondo
    replied
    too be honest i prefer fedex or parcelforce

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    St.Louis Blues won their first match of the season against Calgary Flames last night. 5-3.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill View Post

My uncle emigrated to Canada late 50s his son i am led to belive played for Toronto name of Hibbs
    Can't find anyone by that name on their roster from that era, he may have played for their farm team, Toronto Marlies. I'll have another dig about after work and see what I find.

Shania, agree, Brett Hull was a beast.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Leafs beat The Habs in OT on home opener, poor performance, but sweet result.
    Leafs a bit like Rangers, not won a major trophy since 67, play in blue and white, and not that long ago, got rid of their aging players, and now have one of the youngest squads in The NHL
    My uncle emigrated to Canada late 50s his son i am led to belive played for Toronto name of Hibbs

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    My history with St. Louis Blues goes back to those days when Brett Hull played. As you surely know he scored a lot of goals, and must have been a joy to watch live. An effective Maverick.
    On a sidenote: I have to google The Leaves club history thoroughly now... What I already "think" I know is that they are a sleeping giant.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Most the fighting has been stopped these days.
    used to be fun watching a bunch of guys lumping each other whilst on skates
    But since they've calmed the fighting, the speed and skill has gone up.

Shania, I do have a soft spot for The Blues, even have one of their baseball caps, but I follow The Leafs as they are my closest NHL team and have many similarities over the years with The Rs

Leave a comment:

• Factamondo
    replied
    Streatham redskins kick butt

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Crap game & sport, typical #### game.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Good luck to you, Fraggy. As a Norwegian I should maybe support New York Rangers and Zuccarello. Last year he nearly ended up in St. Louis, but they say that he isn`t what they really read. Myself, I`m not sure. but, What I`m definelty sure of, is that The Blues will do what they can to beat the solid and very physical Nashville Predators team this season. A few seasons ago, The Blues were actually on the same level as Nashville, but that was then.

Go, The Blues And the NHL.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X