they looked well pi*$ed off the ones I saw at Waterloo. Didn't know their score but yyou didn't need to be Einstein to guess they lost
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
West ham
Collapse
X
-
The way they ushered Gold and his entourage out of the stadium for his own protection a bit reminiscent of Ceausecu's last exit.Amazing scenes.
Joe Hart is England's keeper?Hope South gate was watching that ricket.All of this on the 25th anniversaey of Bobby Moore's death.
My brother Steve once ran Bobby over in his cab - would have thought Bob should have seen it coming.Comment
-
Good on them. Been fed shite for a long time by the dildo brothers and the other lying sl@g and they've had enough.
Sold a dream in a poxy spaceship.
Comment
-
I have to say after watching that game on motd the players played terrible. Let Burnley do what they wanted. And for me the fans were an absolute disgrace to their clubComment
-
Never normally watch motd, but quickly put it on briefly last night and saw the west ham game, madness, surely those fans want to be careful with those two owning the club & not owning there own ground! right situation going on there & i had no idea as havnt really been following the prem this season tbh.Comment
-
Don't think we should be praising there fans, yes I get the frustration but they have no given right to not be in a relegation battle, always overrated themselves and it was quite intimidating for the kids to see. Lovely touch from the Burnley players letting them use their benchI played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
-
Nice.
I just think football fans these days are way too passive. In fact much there's less civil disorder in general, we have a proud history of street protest, closest you get these days is sending back your side order of quinoa salad for a touch more chard.......Comment
-
At your age you should start chilling out. It was far to frightening for the kids that went yesterday and I wouldn't be surprised if its put them off going backI played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment

Comment