Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Protest today

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Itsonlyagame
    Silver Seat
    • Jul 2015
    • 2053

    #1

    Protest today

    Blazing hot and a day of rage protest march on Downing Street by the group 'movement for justice by any means necessary' who want to bring down the government.
    Could be interesting.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher
  • lymehoop
    Gold Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 7380

    #2
    shouldn't they be at work
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

    Comment

    • Itsonlyagame
      Silver Seat
      • Jul 2015
      • 2053

      #3
      Originally posted by lymehoop
      shouldn't they be at work
      Exactly.
      Today's probably one of the few days in the year when the €nuts are up before midday.
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

      Comment

      • lymehoop
        Gold Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 7380

        #4
        2 nights of rioting in Stamford Hill. Have the BBC reported it yet?
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

        Comment

        • Kevin Mcleod
          Referee
          • Aug 2013
          • 17322

          #5
          Originally posted by lymehoop
          2 nights of rioting in Stamford Hill. Have the BBC reported it yet?
          Only of it was the far right rioting .

          Comment

          • brightonr
            Banned
            • Mar 2009
            • 10922

            #6
            Far too hot for a "day of tantrums".

            Comment

            Working...