No announcement yet.

Europe. In or out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back from the polling station and guess who was in front of me in the queue? Our ex-cleaner who is Polish and has a Polish passport. She handed over a polling card and nobody said anything. After she had left to vote, I queried this with the person taking the cards. She told me that if someone had a polling card then they could vote and seemed totally disinterested in the fact that she was not eligible. This is true because I witnessed it myself. As you can imagine I am not too happy about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      Just got back from the polling station and guess who was in front of me in the queue? Our ex-cleaner who is Polish and has a Polish passport. She handed over a polling card and nobody said anything. After she had left to vote, I queried this with the person taking the cards. She told me that if someone had a polling card then they could vote and seemed totally disinterested in the fact that she was not eligible. This is true because I witnessed it myself. As you can imagine I am not too happy about this.
      How could anyone be so naive to think this would be a truly fair referendum Melanie? Result was set in stone long ago IMO. I think we're just going through the motions with this whole farce.

Comment

• http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/e...rendum/results

Comment

• So so so close but Brexit leaders conceding defeat.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2016-...esting-remain/

Forget it.

20,000 votes so far.
          19,200 'remain'.
          800 'leave'.

Gibraltar counted and 84% ' remain'.

No chance of 'leave'.
          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 23-06-2016, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            How could anyone be so naive to think this would be a truly fair referendum Melanie? Result was set in stone long ago IMO. I think we're just going through the motions with this whole farce.
            After watching that David Icke clip you posted, I came across this one. Not overly long and sums it all up nicely.

Comment

• Oh hold on. Hold farking on.
              Sunderland vote to leave, leave now alledgedly in the lead. This is so tense.

Comment

• Newcastle supposedly a strong 'remain' area only won marginally, don't sleep on leave yet.. I am quietly confidently

The value of the pound dropping constantly

Comment

• Comment

• Holy s**t...! This could actually happen...
                    "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
                    The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

• Leave winning still.
                      I'm staying up all night following this, it's so exciting I swear and I'm actually starting to dare to dream

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        After watching that David Icke clip you posted, I came across this one. Not overly long and sums it all up nicely.

Nice one Brights. For all his controversial views I actually agree with much of what he says.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Leave winning still.
                          I'm staying up all night following this, it's so exciting I swear and I'm actually starting to dare to dream
                          Honestly never thought it would be this close Kev. Genuinely quite exciting. Still very early though...

Comment

• Oh Bobby Zamora; oh Bobby Zamora; oh Bobby Zamora...... Holliet's put the ball in the box...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Honestly never thought it would be this close Kev. Genuinely quite exciting. Still very early though...
                              Just looked on Betfair.

Still 1/2 Remain, 2/1 Leave. Very odd.

Comment

• Interesting that Farage has already predicted a narrow defeat...

Comment

Working...
                                X