Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw this in the papers this morning:

1. NORWAY
    Non-EU Norway is the most prosperous country in the world for the SEVENTH year running.
    2. SWITZERLAND
    Switzerland came in second place for the third year in a row,thanks to a strong economy and great governance.
    3. DENMARK
    Danes boast good governance and exemplary education,although they're let down by a poor health score.
    4. NEW ZEALAND
    The most prosperous non-European nation,New Zealand performed so well thanks to its impressive social cohesion.

Not Spin but FACT !!
    Why Do we need the EU and all its red tape ? Wake up and smell the coffee and stop believing all the EU hype,there is life without the "Club"

Comment

• Originally posted by scuberry View Post
      saw this in the papers this morning:

1. NORWAY
      Non-EU Norway is the most prosperous country in the world for the SEVENTH year running.
      2. SWITZERLAND
      Switzerland came in second place for the third year in a row,thanks to a strong economy and great governance.
      3. DENMARK
      Danes boast good governance and exemplary education,although they're let down by a poor health score.
      4. NEW ZEALAND
      The most prosperous non-European nation,New Zealand performed so well thanks to its impressive social cohesion.

Not Spin but FACT !!
      Why Do we need the EU and all its red tape ? Wake up and smell the coffee and stop believing all the EU hype,there is life without the "Club"
      Denmark is in the EU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Denmark is in the EU.
        probably more anti-EU than Britain. Their most popular party is the equivalent of UKIP
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          probably more anti-EU than Britain. Their most popular party is the equivalent of UKIP
          True Lymes, but Scuba posted it - I'm simply stating the fact that Denmark is in the EU. The post implied that it wasn't.

Comment

True Lymes, but Scuba posted it - I'm simply stating the fact that Denmark is in the EU. The post implied that it wasn't.
            give the man some credit, he got 75% correct

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              give the man some credit, he got 75% correct

Comment

All i did lads was post what i saw in the newspapers this morning about prosperous countries,the fact that 3 out of the top 4 are Non -EU clearly means there is life outside of the scaremongering club :o)

Comment

• Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                  All i did lads was post what i saw in the newspapers this morning about prosperous countries,the fact that 3 out of the top 4 are Non -EU clearly means there is life outside of the scaremongering club :o)
                  just banter scubs, I'm 100% with you in the Leave camp

Comment

Denmark is in the EU.
                    But like us Denmark is not in the Euro. My concern is that if we vote to stay in, we will be forced to join the Euro.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      But like us Denmark is not in the Euro. My concern is that if we vote to stay in, we will be forced to join the Euro.
                      I wouldn't disagree with that J the way I see it if we vote to stay in , Brussles will see it as a chance to take further control and influence over the U K

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        Immigrants driving up the previous wave of immigrants is what created the American dream. A lot of economists say one of the causes of the great depression stopping immigration because it stopped upward mobility.
                        I have said throughout that it is very difficult for low skilled workers. But whether they like it or not they can't go on expecting to earn high wages for low skills. We live in a globalised world where goods and labour can be had elsewhere. People can rail against it as much as they like but they aren't going to stop it I'm afraid.
                        When you say we live in a global economy and goods can be had elsewhere more cheaply, the child labour sweat shops of India spring to mind.
                        As for the point about wave upon wave of immigrants driving up the previous wave of immigrants, I wouldn't shout that out too loudly, some people might see that as an own goal by someone whose trying to sell the remain idea.
                        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                        Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          I wouldn't disagree with that J the way I see it if we vote to stay in , Brussles will see it as a chance to take further control and influence over the U K
                          I think they may try it, but even if the vote is to Remain, there is a seething resentment in many countries as to the way this EU is heading

Comment

• I keep reading it's a nothing vote as remaining is a dead cert and it's 4-1 that we will leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              I keep reading it's a nothing vote as remaining is a dead cert and it's 4-1 that we will leave.
                              That's what they said about Scotland voting for independence.

Comment

• The EU and Big Pharma are VERY cosy, which is not a healthy situation at all. Leads to all kind of corruption and conflicting interest issues. Very bad for democracy - and yet another reason why I'm unequivocally OUT. Joining the EU is just so intrinsically and innately wrong on so many levels for me. I trust their agenda even less than our own politicians, and that's saying something!

Comment

Working...
                                X