X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loneranger
    replied
    Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Please tell me some of you have started watching Westworld? It's magnificent!!
    Started it a week or so ago. The western is one of me favourite genres.i like the Jurassic park spin on it all.

Leave a comment:

• Jeems
    replied
    Onto season 12 of Criminal Minds now. Great show. Whilst most cop type shows have a few mundane cases and maybe one big crazy serial killer as the cliff hanger/season finale, this show is literally super crazy killer in every single episode. Men, women and very occasionally children are all fair game. It delves into the psyche of the criminal, which makes pretty interesting viewing!

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    Its ok. Got a bit bored of it, storyline not the best imo
    Lost interest in it as well. Found it hard to follow the storyline.
    Just finished series 5 of Longmire. If you like a western/cowboy genre give this a try.

Leave a comment:

• Jeems
    replied
    Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
    Saw an advert for Quantico yesterday which looked pretty good, apparently on second season so need to catch.up.
    Its ok. Got a bit bored of it, storyline not the best imo

Leave a comment:

• nanocopic
    replied
    Saw an advert for Quantico yesterday which looked pretty good, apparently on second season so need to catch.up.

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Watched the 1st episode when it came out but am waiting until season one is finished

Leave a comment:

• nanocopic
    replied
    Planning to start tonight. Everyone who has mentioned it seems to love it so quite excited.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
    Anyone watch the missing on Bbc? Enjoyed the first series but actually finding this one even more difficult to predict and interesting.
    Thanks for the heads up Nano. Enjoyed season 1, didn't know that there was a second season, will have to check it out.

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    I'm not really a fan of horrors which Phsyco was but Weare and a few others have recommended Bates Motel, so will give it a try once I've finished watching Longmire. If you like a modern day cowboy series (maybe Lone) give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• nanocopic
    replied
    Anyone watch the missing on Bbc? Enjoyed the first series but actually finding this one even more difficult to predict and interesting.

Leave a comment:

• nanocopic
    replied
    Just watched ep. 4 of Westworld. Seriously this is brilliant drama - it has the same kind of allegory as The Matrix, a similar level of reflection upon the state of our world and reality/being. Very, very smart.

Nano - since I'm no longer watching it at g/f's parents, I found an excellent stream: http://www.watchepisodes.co/westworld
    Thanks Hubble!

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Watched it yesterday. Too many leaks and my workmate got it spot on months ago which is annoying
    Was the shake up the show needed. Potential to be one of the best seasons of the series. Hopefully doesn't disappoint.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Just watched ep. 4 of Westworld. Seriously this is brilliant drama - it has the same kind of allegory as The Matrix, a similar level of reflection upon the state of our world and reality/being. Very, very smart.

Nano - since I'm no longer watching it at g/f's parents, I found an excellent stream: http://www.watchepisodes.co/westworld

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Watched it yesterday. Too many leaks and my workmate got it spot on months ago which is annoying

Leave a comment:

Working...
X