Pinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Dont worry 77 you and youre moanings got me silenced now and cant mention ollie again thgis season lol
    Not quite sure why you're persisting down this route.

I have never had a single word of complaint from 77 regarding any other poster and to the best of my knowledge, none of the admin team have either. In fact, I can recall several PM's in defence of and in support of fellow posters.

Wouldn't usually be something I'd mention, but I'd hate for certain gullible people to get the wrong impression of others, based upon some misleading and incorrect accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Negativity unfortunately. Probably our best performance for some time.
      Hark at him. What are you? The poster boy for chat room etiquette all of a sudden?!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

I have never had a single word of complaint from 77 regarding any other poster and to the best of my knowledge, none of the admin team have either. In fact, I can recall several PM's in defence of and in support of fellow posters.

Wouldn't usually be something I'd mention, but I'd hate for certain gullible people to get the wrong impression of others, based upon some misleading and incorrect accusations.
        Is that right brighton, well how hyprocritical can you possibly get hey? Calling me and my opinions out for trolling and putting me on premod for it! So completely and utterly wrong about me and trolling but is that ok then is it to say im trolling when its my opinions?! We wouldnt sant gullible people thinking im trolling when im certainly not!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Cheers, Brighton The only a sshole I know on here is me.

Comment

Is that right brighton, well how hyprocritical can you possibly get hey? Calling me and my opinions out for trolling and putting me on premod for it! So completely and utterly wrong about me and trolling but is that ok then is it to say im trolling when its my opinions?! We wouldnt sant gullible people thinking im trolling when im certainly not!
            Really can't be bothered to repeat all the things that others have pointed out beforehand.

My post earlier was intended to prevent a repeat of what went on before, but probably wasting my time.

Up to you now. Not at all fussed either way any longer.

Comment

Pinkie, for your own sake, please stop the trolling.
              Cos i have an opinion and some dont like it im trolling, give over ffs
              ​Pinkie, to be fair if you ONLY gave your opinions there would be no issue at all. However 70-80% of your posts also goad and dig out your fellow posters. No other poster does this so prolifically. So people are bound to bite back, which is why you are always at the centre of these rows. If you cut that out (or at least cut down), you wouldn't get all the grief you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                ​Pinkie, to be fair if you ONLY gave your opinions there would be no issue at all. However 70-80% of your posts also goad and dig out your fellow posters. No other poster does this so prolifically. So people are bound to bite back, which is why you are always at the centre of these rows. If you cut that out (or at least cut down), you wouldn't get all the grief you do.
                All I was saying too mate. Before I inadvertently started a 3 or 4 page spat.

Obviously Pinkie has a different view to me (and many others on here) about many things, but I don't think anyone calls him out personally. More of a case that Pinkie seems to take any sort of criticism of Ollie a little personally for some reason.

On the flip side, there is way too much calling people out by name, and digging out old threads to rub peoples noses in it for something they've said 10 months ago or whatever. Ain't any need for it in my opinion. Always gonna have differences of opinion on a site likes this, but surely we can just agree to disagree.

Don't think there is any need for the constant goading and one-upmanship. We all want the same thing. And even Ollie's biggest detractors on here would still love to be proven wrong. If this miracle turnaround that Pinkie has been predicting for a year now actually happens, I will be ready to eat a huge slice of humble pie!

Comment

Ah it's good to be back......

Comment

[QUOTE=Tarbie;1686790 If this miracle turnaround that Pinkie has been predicting for a year now actually happens, I will be ready to eat a huge slice of humble pie![/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Not much has changed buddy?
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Outta the frying pan and into the fire, David

Comment

Still as rocky as it ever was, just the names have changed!

Comment

Still as rocky as it ever was, just the names have changed!
                              So Dave which do you prefer here or LFW

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                Not much has changed buddy?
                                Exactly, same old dick heads justifying themselves lol
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X