Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Thats cause you're a ?????
    I joked but you jumped at it 'cause you're a ... ???
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
      What Brighton is saying is let us sort this out please.
      Indeed. That's exactly what I meant.

I have replied to the concerns of Rangerrs77 via PM. I'm sure he will be able to give some guidance as to if he thinks I am being fair or not, whichever way this turns out.

Good post Bluehoop.

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      I'm not happy with the way Brighton is going about this 77, as you can see.
      But I'm willing him to do the right thing. Even after the comments I've made towards him
      I'm hoping he'll do what I think is the right thing. Part of my anger towards him was my surprise he's behaving this way.
      The last sentence as you say is very strange.
      Dave, what can I say.

Not sure really, but what I just haven't got time to do is respond to each and every response for information upon demand.
      I'm afraid that you are just going to have to be patient mate, whilst I sort this out the best way I can. Bearing in mind how long we have been dealing with these issues, (yes, they are often the same ones), you ought to know by now that we will do so, fairly, openly and honestly.

Without wishing to make an even bigger song and dance about this situation than has already been made, I can confirm that I have sent Hitman a PM, as I said I would and await a response.

For those of you that for some reason have a keen interest in keeping us on our toes, it may surprise you to know that banning people, certainly permanently, is something I absolutely hate doing. Mainly because I just hope that people can behave reasonably in the end, even if they do have moments along the way. With this in mind, you can rest assured that I will do all that I can to resolve this matter to everyone's satisfaction.

In fairness to Hitman, I don't think it's right that I replicate all the details of what we discuss, if indeed we even do. It will be entirely his choice as to whether or not he returns, but what I can tell you is this. I am not prepared, neither is anybody else on the team, to cobble up some half hearted impasse in order to placate a few blokes who happen to think he has been hard done by. If he refuses to abide by our rules in future, then I'm sorry, but it isn't happening. So, this could take a while. Alternatively, it can just as easily be resolved later today. That is my hope and if anybody thinks differently then they are just mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        I joked but you jumped at it 'cause you're a ... ???
        Touche...My Estonian Vagabond

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Indeed. That's exactly what I meant.

I have replied to the concerns of Rangerrs77 via PM. I'm sure he will be able to give some guidance as to if he thinks I am being fair or not, whichever way this turns out.

Good post Bluehoop.

Dave, what can I say.

Not sure really, but what I just haven't got time to do is respond to each and every response for information upon demand.
          I'm afraid that you are just going to have to be patient mate, whilst I sort this out the best way I can. Bearing in mind how long we have been dealing with these issues, (yes, they are often the same ones), you ought to know by now that we will do so, fairly, openly and honestly.

Without wishing to make an even bigger song and dance about this situation than has already been made, I can confirm that I have sent Hitman a PM, as I said I would and await a response.

For those of you that for some reason have a keen interest in keeping us on our toes, it may surprise you to know that banning people, certainly permanently, is something I absolutely hate doing. Mainly because I just hope that people can behave reasonably in the end, even if they do have moments along the way. With this in mind, you can rest assured that I will do all that I can to resolve this matter to everyone's satisfaction.

In fairness to Hitman, I don't think it's right that I replicate all the details of what we discuss, if indeed we even do. It will be entirely his choice as to whether or not he returns, but what I can tell you is this. I am not prepared, neither is anybody else on the team, to cobble up some half hearted impasse in order to placate a few blokes who happen to think he has been hard done by. If he refuses to abide by our rules in future, then I'm sorry, but it isn't happening. So, this could take a while. Alternatively, it can just as easily be resolved later today. That is my hope and if anybody thinks differently then they are just mistaken.
          We shall over come ...we shall overcome some sunny day.........

The miners united will never be defeated........ the miners united will never be defeated

We're here we're quee........Actually maybe not that one

Comment

• I've replied to Brighton's PM (and one from MYU), so I don't propose to reply here. Even if I'm seemingly only one of a 'few blokes', I think my expressed concerns are genuine and ought be fairly addressed. There are surely many options short of a permanant ban regarding Hits (or anyone else...). Fairness ought prevail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              I've replied to Brighton's PM (and one from MYU), so I don't propose to reply here. Even if I'm seemingly only one of a 'few blokes', I think my expressed concerns are genuine and ought be fairly addressed. There are surely many options short of a permanant ban regarding Hits (or anyone else...). Fairness ought prevail.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
              For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
              Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,

IF you can keep your head when all about you
              Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
              If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
              But make allowance for their doubting too;
              If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
              Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
              Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
              And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
              If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
              If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
              And treat those two impostors just the same;
              If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
              Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
              Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
              And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
              And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
              And lose, and start again at your beginnings
              And never breathe a word about your loss;
              If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
              To serve your turn long after they are gone,
              And so hold on when there is nothing in you
              Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
              ' Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,
              if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
              If all men count with you, but none too much;
              If you can fill the unforgiving minute
              With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
              Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
              And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Comment

• Ooh, poetry contest, count me in!!!

There was a man called Dave
                Who kept a dead brass in a cave
                He said "I admit
                I am a bit of a s h i t
                But think of the money I save".
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  I've replied to Brighton's PM (and one from MYU), so I don't propose to reply here. Even if I'm seemingly only one of a 'few blokes', I think my expressed concerns are genuine and ought be fairly addressed. There are surely many options short of a permanant ban regarding Hits (or anyone else...). Fairness ought prevail.
                  I wasn't referring to anybody in particular, or any particular instance. More a general thing.

I have sent you another PM by the way. That should surely make you realise that your concerns are being taken seriously.

Comment

• There was once a hampsta name Kirill
                    Who, to get a stiffy,... needed a pill
                    The fur started flying
                    as he was desperately tryin
                    to show it to jack but not jill....tadah

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      blah blah blah........reinstate hitman....he never stepped beyond the boundaries, and while you're about it try even handedness
                      Agreed hitman never done anything wrong. But Brighton R on a power trip again.

Comment

• I've only Just seen the title of this thread haha Brilliant..

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                          I've only Just seen the title of this thread haha Brilliant..
                          Glad you liked it 4life, that was the intention. Unfortunately and unusually this one went a bit tits up

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            I wasn't referring to anybody in particular, or any particular instance. More a general thing.

I have sent you another PM by the way. That should surely make you realise that your concerns are being taken seriously.
                            Thanks. pMed you back.

Comment

• There is clearly only 1 option left for us to be reunited with Hitman and that is some form of protest. I propose that with the 1st game of the season coming up, we should have a minute's booing or possibly some form of song aimed at BrightonR on the 34th minute (in memory of hitman34) to bring it to the clubs attention and get this resolved once and for all.

Comment

• I think some people won't be happy till this forum closes for good,, close thread and all look forward to the new season, my personal opinion and everyone shake hands and reinstall Hitman
                                You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                                X