twranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
    I hope i havent offended any Man U fans, i didnt realise this was the away fan section.

Youve basicaly been relegated to the equivalent of the deleted threads section, oopsy, i think the lads see you as an old moggy, alright to have inthe house, until it gets fleas that is, then no-one wants it near them, what ya gonna do now.

Your lucky im new here and havent had time to dislike you as much as the others, but your hangin out in seedy place.
    talking of manu, don't fancy your chances even at home this week end. reckon it could be a cricket score to the mancs.

Comment

well unless man u get relegated you dont need to worry bout them.

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
        well unless man u get relegated you dont need to worry bout them.
        this is true. bloody hate manu, hope you do them good, but doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
          can't do that myself der.....its not up to me you numpty.
          We will have to meet when my team plays you lot off pri cks
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Uck me,he's gone dollalla. My minces are burning looking at that s hitty avatar.I'm worried about your mental health tdubya. should I send Ted over in the pick up to give you a hug?
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              Uck me,he's gone dollalla. My minces are burning looking at that s hitty avatar.I'm worried about your mental health tdubya. should I send Ted over in the pick up to give you a hug?
              Why send a perfectly sane man to deal with that difficult situation?
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                Why send a perfectly sane man to deal with that difficult situation?
                Haha,and all I worry about is jeems microwave. some loonys on this board
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

f uck off, not giving any money to anyone or thing (even if I had any which I don't) Don't be fooled by the motor!.
                  ....just hanging around and waiting to be banned for life. MYU' is not interested in replying to my pm's on various things so f uck it. ....don't trust myself not to come back as and have a laugh when qpr get relegated, that's all.
                  Calm down Jasper. What's the problem? U got the away day blues?

Comment

No honestly I do want it deleted . isn't that what happens when someone gets banned? I would like it deleted if possible.
                    that guy vblock got a full time ban and his account no longer appears on here. it must have been deleted.
                    Getting banned for some is an honour. To fall on one's sword for sticking to one's opininons or views even if a majority think it unacceptable. You on the other hand have no opinion's or loyalty to anything.

You do not deserve such an accolade.

The only thing fit for you is to be kept in this dark corner of this messageboard and rot.

I hope myu takes this view.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      Getting banned for some is an honour. To fall on one's sword for sticking to one's opininons or views even if a majority think it unacceptable. You on the other hand have no opinion's or loyalty to anything.

You do not deserve such an accolade.

The only thing fit for you is to be kept in this dark corner of this messageboard and rot.

I hope myu takes this view.
                      U put it so much better than I could hits.

Comment

Think you were outed a long time ago by a few of us as not being genuine Rangers fan it's a shame it has taken a meltdown from yourself to expose it to all

Even though i knew you were not genuine when you first came you were actually a decent poster who engaged quite well but recently you have become very bitter and hostile coinciding with our play off triumph

Life's to short TW for these stupid games whatever your passion is crack on with it and get some help as what you have become is strange

Comment

sorry you feel like that easts, you've been one of the better bods on here. always thought you spoke a lot of sense, despite getting a bit of stick from the majority view people.
                          Thanks for that TW, BUT you can change your friends, change your partner, but you can NEVER, EVER change allegiance to your football team. It put's you in the same envelope as Phil Collins and David 'Kid' Jensen, and that's about as w@nky as you can get! Sorry pal, but reading your posts it sounds like a severe case of the Marching Powder!

Comment

Comment

I don't know what's going on in your life TW but you are truly embarrassing yourself here. Time for you to take a break from internet forums for a while, IMHO.
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Just a thought, with micheal jackson now gone, at least the fulham supporters will have a new role model to worship, hey mark!
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X