twranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twranger View Post
    I do now, Fulham. a new start. Nice ground the cottage, and some good fellas down there, know a few already from way back.
    All Hugh Grant types, surprisingly.....and they all make me appear like a financial pauper....and that's not easy!
    btw, why can't I support myself? What's that comment about? You are a strange little person!
    To be fair i always had you pinned as a cottager.

Comment

How old this guy? Definately got the mental age of about ten

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
        To be fair i always had you pinned as a cottager.
        Yeah........but did you think he was a fulham fan?!

Comment

No, just a cottager, pink Porche.

Comment

what one of these?

Comment

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...YkDbpWLT9UY7Kw
              Last edited by Manx Hoop; 13-01-2015, 06:59 PM.

Comment

why did you delete that, it was funny!
                Last edited by twranger; 13-01-2015, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  what one of these?
                  pink cottager!!

Comment

I did have a blue version of this! Now got an upgraded 911 in Baltic Blue. Beautiful motor!

Comment

I hope i havent offended any Man U fans, i didnt realise this was the away fan section.

Youve basicaly been relegated to the equivalent of the deleted threads section, oopsy, i think the lads see you as an old moggy, alright to have inthe house, until it gets fleas that is, then no-one wants it near them, what ya gonna do now.

Your lucky im new here and havent had time to dislike you as much as the others, but your hangin out in seedy place.
                      Last edited by Manx Hoop; 13-01-2015, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Maybe the lads here would view you as more behind the team if you made a pocket change [to you] gesture to a club project, a few £100 gesture would show support, #### wipin money to you that, but not to a youth team it isnt.

You know ya want to stay, otherwise you wouldnt be hanging around.

Comment

TW = F@ckwit, IGNORE!

Comment

Maybe the lads here would view you as more behind the team if you made a pocket change [to you] gesture to a club project, a few £100 gesture would show support, #### wipin money to you that, but not to a youth team it isnt.

You know ya want to stay, otherwise you wouldnt be hanging around.
                            f uck off, not giving any money to anyone or thing (even if I had any which I don't) Don't be fooled by the motor!.
                            ....just hanging around and waiting to be banned for life. MYU' is not interested in replying to my pm's on various things so f uck it. ....don't trust myself not to come back as and have a laugh when qpr get relegated, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                              TW = F@ckwit, IGNORE!
                              sorry you feel like that easts, you've been one of the better bods on here. always thought you spoke a lot of sense, despite getting a bit of stick from the majority view people.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieBqpr View Post
                                As a fellow lifetime banned former poster I couldn't let this one pass me by
                                TW you are without doubt one of the strangest blokes I have ever crossed paths with over the years on this forum. To think I was accused of being a troll!
                                Living in your daddy's shadow has somehow warped you into a sad lonely bloke. A proper case of "little man" syndrome if ever there was one.
                                Used to enjoy our little rows over the years but you have just got worse and worse lately. Unrecognisable from the poster I uses to dig out even a year ago. What happened?

Anyway... Enjoy your new persona and it is actually rather comforting to me that we no longer share the same club.

Toddle pip

Your old mate

Vblock

Ps. Daddy issues isn't it?

Dont blame you coming back to post on this thread one bit mate. this is a watershed moment
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X