Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WeAreQPR12 - Toughest R's fans from this site?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kirill
    W12 Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 19359

    #31
    I am the toughest, I was attacked twelve times with a bottle, a knife AND a gun at the same time but I beat them off easily because I was sitting in my self-made tank that shoots ice pellets so there is no trace later and the police can never tie it to me.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

    http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

    How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

    Comment

    • jfish
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 3948

      #32
      So WeAre you're the richest, toughest, best at gambling and most clever on here.?

      I'd love to be you.

      Comment

      • Kirill
        W12 Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 19359

        #33
        Originally posted by jfish
        So WeAre you're the richest, toughest, best at gambling and most clever on here.?

        I'd love to be you.
        He can't be perfect, maybe he has a short penis?
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

        http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

        How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

        Comment

        • MattyRangers
          Slimmer of The Year
          • Jun 2011
          • 24914

          #34
          Originally posted by Kirill
          He can't be perfect, maybe he has a short penis?
          Disgusting Kirill. Why hijack a thread with your phallus related comments?! Surely a warning is in order? I mean, this is a family site, we don't want such comments.

          But I agree, reckon he's got a proper small pork sword. So have I though tbf.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

          Comment

          • TRING-RANGER
            Silver Seat
            • Feb 2012
            • 1849

            #35
            Originally posted by Kirill
            I am the toughest, I was attacked twelve times with a bottle, a knife AND a gun at the same time but I beat them off easily because I was sitting in my self-made tank that shoots ice pellets so there is no trace later and the police can never tie it to me.

            Surely ice bullets Krill , or is the barrel of your home made tank from a .177 Gat

            Comment

            • Kirill
              W12 Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 19359

              #36
              Originally posted by TRING-RANGER
              Surely ice bullets Krill , or is the barrel of your home made tank from a .177 Gat
              Alright then, projectiles.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

              http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

              How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

              Comment

              • Kirill
                W12 Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 19359

                #37
                Originally posted by MattyRangers
                Disgusting Kirill. Why hijack a thread with your phallus related comments?! Surely a warning is in order? I mean, this is a family site, we don't want such comments.
                But I've only done it once, so I get off with a self-warning.
                And MYU is away for a few days anyway,
                so I am the temp boss and can do what I want.
                Suffice it to say, there was a serious reason why WeAre did not pass the mod trials.
                Naturally he is frustrated hence he started this thread stressing his strengths.
                Nobody's perfect but we love him the way he is.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

                http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

                How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

                Comment

                • 72bus
                  Gold Seat
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 9533

                  #38
                  i'm about number 38

                  Comment

                  • Fraggy
                    Administrator
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 9728

                    #39
                    I had a read of this the other day, I needed to go & have a lie down as I was a bit stumped on why this thread was made.
                    Came back today & as it is still here I can't assume I imagined it.

                    Weare, you really let me down, I was fighting your corner for you in the mod race & you go & do this.
                    Please tell me it was a moment of drunken madness.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

                    Comment

                    • MattyRangers
                      Slimmer of The Year
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 24914

                      #40
                      Originally posted by Fraggy
                      I had a read of this the other day, I needed to go & have a lie down as I was a bit stumped on why this thread was made.
                      Came back today & as it is still here I can't assume I imagined it.

                      Weare, you really let me down, I was fighting your corner for you in the mod race & you go & do this.
                      Please tell me it was a moment of drunken madness.
                      Really?! I had you down as more sensible than that Fraggy mate!
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                      Comment

                      • Fraggy
                        Administrator
                        • Aug 2010
                        • 9728

                        #41
                        Originally posted by MattyRangers
                        Really?! I had you down as more sensible than that Fraggy mate!
                        We drew straws Matty & I lost.

                        Someone had to have his corner
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

                        Comment

                        • NW_Hoopz
                          NO ....... I'm not Phil Mitchell
                          • May 2011
                          • 6419

                          #42
                          Originally posted by 72bus
                          i'm about number 38
                          Not a chance I'm in at number 38 ................. we might have to have a b1tch slap fight to sort it out :strive:
                          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                          For us that would mean around 29k."


                          QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

                          Comment

                          • bushcelt1
                            CCG
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 11070

                            #43
                            Originally posted by 72bus
                            i'm about number 38
                            no.... your 72nd.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

                            Comment

                            • NW_Hoopz
                              NO ....... I'm not Phil Mitchell
                              • May 2011
                              • 6419

                              #44
                              Originally posted by bushcelt1
                              no.... your 72nd.
                              BUT by your reasoning that makes you No 1 above Jeffo
                              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                              For us that would mean around 29k."


                              QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

                              Comment

                              • bushcelt1
                                CCG
                                • Sep 2009
                                • 11070

                                #45
                                Originally posted by NW_Hoopz
                                BUT by your reasoning that makes you No 1 above Jeffo
                                no need for a vote then.
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

                                Comment

                                Working...