I am the toughest, I was attacked twelve times with a bottle, a knife AND a gun at the same time but I beat them off easily because I was sitting in my self-made tank that shoots ice pellets so there is no trace later and the police can never tie it to me.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
WeAreQPR12 - Toughest R's fans from this site?
Collapse
X
-
Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852 -
Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
Disgusting Kirill. Why hijack a thread with your phallus related comments?! Surely a warning is in order? I mean, this is a family site, we don't want such comments.
But I agree, reckon he's got a proper small pork sword. So have I though tbf.You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.Comment
-
Surely ice bullets Krill , or is the barrel of your home made tank from a .177 Gat
Comment
-
Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
But I've only done it once, so I get off with a self-warning.
And MYU is away for a few days anyway,
so I am the temp boss and can do what I want.
Suffice it to say, there was a serious reason why WeAre did not pass the mod trials.
Naturally he is frustrated hence he started this thread stressing his strengths.
Nobody's perfect but we love him the way he is.Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
I had a read of this the other day, I needed to go & have a lie down as I was a bit stumped on why this thread was made.
Came back today & as it is still here I can't assume I imagined it.
Weare, you really let me down, I was fighting your corner for you in the mod race & you go & do this.
Please tell me it was a moment of drunken madness.Minds Are Like Parachutes.
Work Best When Open...
@Nowt2SeeHereComment
-
Really?! I had you down as more sensible than that Fraggy mate!I had a read of this the other day, I needed to go & have a lie down as I was a bit stumped on why this thread was made.
Came back today & as it is still here I can't assume I imagined it.
Weare, you really let me down, I was fighting your corner for you in the mod race & you go & do this.
Please tell me it was a moment of drunken madness.
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.Comment
-
"Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
For us that would mean around 29k."
QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pmComment
-
"Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
For us that would mean around 29k."
QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pmComment
BUT by your reasoning that makes you No 1 above Jeffo
Comment