QPR v Sunderland ***Match Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
    Then again, Tarb isnt at Premiership level.
    I knew you'd come back with that one. But your opinion does not matter to me, because you don't know anything about this club, it's history, or English football for that matter.

Comment

• Well reckon Rangers have been the better team, and i know the AT fans won't like it but we look a smoother team when attacking, players are taking their responsibility on the ball, we're getting more out of the team without him Mbia is having a great game too

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshy View Post
        Totally clueless post, as usual.

Then again, you weren't there when we were in the Championship, I guess you have never even seen a Championship match.
        Leave it^^
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Apart from the goal, I thought we looked comfortable.

Sunderland are here for a smash and grab ala us at Soton. Need 2 goals min to see them off. Hoilett and Towndsend looking good.

Comment

• Towsend and Hoilett looking really good again.

Remy with a clinical finish - he sure knows how to find the goal.

Anything less than a win will be an awful result though, we're playing a side that hasn't won in five, that has scored two goals from open play in 500 minutes, and that has no natural full-backs playing today.

Comment

• I could see the Sunderland goal coming from miles away, all the way over here in Canada! Park should have done much better in defending and he had some help, I think Fabio had got back as well but we answered nicely and crucially! Hoilett looks lively but we need some finishing from the guy, overall I think we're doing OK and should have a second goal in us, we had better!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Well reckom rangers have been the better team, and i know the AT fans won't like it but we look a smoother team when attacking, players are taking their responsibility on the ball, we're getting more out of the team without him Mbia is having a great game too
                Rubbish. We look better because we have Remy playing, Townsend in the side, and Hoilett is back to his best.

Comment

Towsend and Hoilett looking really good again.

Remy with a clinical finish - he sure knows how to find the goal.

Anything less than a win will be an awful result though, we're playing a side that hasn't won in five, that has scored two goals from open play in 500 minutes, and that has no natural full-backs playing today.
                  Now i agree with you on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                    I could see the Sunderland goal coming from miles away, all the way over here in Canada! Park should have done much better in defending and he had some help, I think Fabio had got back as well but we answered nicely and crucially! Hoilett looks lively but we need some finishing from the guy, overall I think we're doing OK and should have a second goal in us, we had better!
                    You can't blame Park. He is a right sided player and he was on the left side of defence. He did as well as he could have.

Why was Samba jogging back? Why was Johnson left all alone at the far post?

Comment

Rubbish. We look better because we have Remy playing, Townsend in the side, and Hoilett is back to his best.
                      No its not rubbish we look a better team without him, the forwards make the runs the ball joins them.....simple really

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                        I could see the Sunderland goal coming from miles away, all the way over here in Canada! Park should have done much better in defending and he had some help, I think Fabio had got back as well but we answered nicely and crucially! Hoilett looks lively but we need some finishing from the guy, overall I think we're doing OK and should have a second goal in us, we had better!
                        A few weeks back a pundit said the general rule on free kicks is you always have an extra man to what the opponent has on the half way line. In our case we had park against two people with fabio more forward.

Comment

• Random thought ejaculation.....

Much brighter performance, but still needed a chunk of luck to score, and Sunderland score after some lax defending.

Really hope we can turn the greater attacking threat into more clear opportunities.

Hoilet playing well, but has only one move at the moment.

M'bia much more threatening today.

Comment

• Who cares about there goal we got a equaliser so it's completely irrelevant to even debate .

Comment

• Where was the marking for their goal. Disgraceful

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                No its not rubbish we look a better team without him, the forwards make the runs the ball joins them.....simple really
                                If only you didn't think like a simpleton, you might have some views that are worth reading.

Comment

Working...
                                X