QPR v Sunderland ***Match Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gator View Post
    I could see the Sunderland goal coming from miles away, all the way over here in Canada! Park should have done much better in defending and he had some help, I think Fabio had got back as well but we answered nicely and crucially! Hoilett looks lively but we need some finishing from the guy, overall I think we're doing OK and should have a second goal in us, we had better!
    Speaking of it, count Townsend and Mbia in.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshy View Post
      Rubbish. We look better because we have Remy playing, Townsend in the side, and Hoilett is back to his best.
      Rubbish

Comment

• Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
        Who cares about there goal we got a equaliser so it's completely irrelevant to even debate .
        What a stupid post. By your logic, we should never discuss anything in football but the last goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Rubbish
          You wouldn't know the difference between rubbish and a well-argued post, so your opinion is irrelevant to me. Dismissed.

Comment

If only you didn't think like a simpleton, you might have some views that are worth reading.
            Simpleton? where that come from? Dave was quite restrained answering your nonsense.

Comment

If only you didn't think like a simpleton, you might have some views that are worth reading.
              And you wonder why you get 'bullied' when talking to people like that.

Hang your head.

Comment

• We have to win this game, it's ours and we have 45 minutes to make sure we get all 3 points.

We will finish above Sunderland... they are ****e!

Comment

• Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                  Who cares about there goal we got a equaliser so it's completely irrelevant to even debate .
                  Only because you don't want to make the same mistake again, you're right though, we're level, let's get some more!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

• Course its relevent wed be winning 1~0 otherwise. What a silly comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                      Random thought ejaculation.....

Much brighter performance, but still needed a chunk of luck to score, and Sunderland score after some lax defending.

Really hope we can turn the greater attacking threat into more clear opportunities.

Hoilet playing well, but has only one move at the moment.

M'bia much more threatening today.

Hoilett looks really good. So does Townsend. Don't know what changes we can make though, as we have the best team out there at the moment. So, these guys will have to find something.

Comment

• can we all be polite to each other for 45 mins please
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Rubbish. We look better because we have Remy playing, Townsend in the side, and Hoilett is back to his best.
                          Yes, and no Adel to hold up the attacking play that would prevent those 3 doing what they are doing.

Comment

What a stupid post. By your logic, we should never discuss anything in football but the last goal.
                            All it is causing is dumb arguments, with once again you calling people simpletons ect getting or your high horse.
                            The goal doesn't matter how or who scored the game is level so it literally doesn't matter whatsoever .

Comment

You wouldn't know the difference between rubbish and a well-argued post, so your opinion is irrelevant to me. Dismissed.
                              lol see the toys are coming out the pram once its proved that yet again you know f**k all about football.

Comment

We are a better team without your boyfriend ..........face facts......thought you said yesterday name calling and putting posters down was bullying???????......Diff between me and you is i ain't a grass who goes running to the mods

Comment

Working...
                                X