Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still amazed how Hoilett aint starting

Needs games to pick up form

Not been great but puts in work and looks more likely to score then SWP when playing

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
      Can't believe Derry is starting. He was absolutely awful when he came on last week, and Wigan have a very mobile team. Can't see him getting near them. And I worry about the supply to Adel with no Faurlin/Granero in the side. Hope Adel doesn't have to drop too deep to get on the ball.

SWP haters - it makes total sense to play him in our current set up. If we're playing Mackie up front and dropping Cisse to the bench, who else is going to break beyond the last defender to get through on goal? Adel certainly wont, Granero and Faurlin prefer to play in front of the defence, and Diakite and Mbia will be too far back to provide a threat in behind.

I know SWP isn't great, and he tends to be pretty useless when put through on goal anyway, but it does make sense to play him. He wasn't all that bad last week, by his low standards
      Good point about SWP. His inclusion tells us everything about the team Harry can select from that asswipe Hughes' squad. Agree about Derry last week, but away from home he might just take the sting out of Wigan early on and can usefully be replaced by Granero or Faurlin. Cisse can be used too. Along with Fabio who's bound to have to replace Traore.
      Last edited by Rangers77; 08-12-2012, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Murphy, Ferdinand, Cisse, Granero, Fabio, Hoilett, Faurlin
        Thats an excellent bench! incredible how we cant win a game..

Comment

streaming anyone?
          Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Right....off to me bar to see it on the big screen.....Its gotta be the turning point today.

Comment

Park will have his motivation back as he is in harsh time

bit surprised at the bench members, but I do believe Arry has sth in his mind

Comment

smart team selection there. derry instead of granero means arry is looking to stop wigan from playing their passing game
                i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

maybe Harry wants to give everyone a chance so show what they can do before transfer window opens again

Comment

actually i dont like the look of our slow cb pairing against the pace of kone
                    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

List of live streaming sites.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f....php?140-links

Comment

+ SWP provides natural width high up the pitch unlike anyone else in our squad, bar maybe Mackie but he's up front of course.

Against a team with a back 3, it'll be useful to have someone working the space in behind the wingback, pulling the CBs out of position.

Agreed. That´s what I though he was bought in for origionally. But it functioned only in his first game for us..
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                          Still amazed how Hoilett aint starting

Needs games to pick up form

Not been great but puts in work and looks more likely to score then SWP when playing
                          i thought hoilett looked disgracefully lazy when he came on against villa, whereas SWP was one of best games hes ever had for us

Comment

good start in the first 7 or so minutes..players actually want the ball

Comment

Balls!

Comment

Here we go

Comment

Working...
                                X