• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 bad sides
    Wigan look better
    but neither look EPL standard

Comment

• Most pathetic QPR side I have seen since the 2000-01 campaign. Dreadful.

Comment

• We don't look in any way, shape or form close to scoring, painful to watch!!
        "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
          Most pathetic QPR side I have seen since the 2000-01 campaign. Dreadful.
          something to thank mark hughes for...............

Comment

• Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
            We look absolutely rubbish now :(
            no win so far in 16 and bottom of the league i can safely say ..yes we are rubbish :-)

Comment

• painful to watch.....

Comment

• Refs given us a free kick!

blimey

Comment

• bet 'arry has regrets at the moment...........

Comment

• ****ing hell DJ scored again,2 v Wall today
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Rourke's Drift, The Alamo, Custer's last Stand, Charge of the Light Brigade all come to mind only without the courage.

Comment

• Faurlin (or Granero) on for Derry.

If we're playing 3 DMs and still getting overrun, we may as well improve our attacking ability there. Plus Derry is so far off the pace that neither of the above would damage us much defensively.

Wouldn't have taken Adel off though; most of our good play still goes through him, even on his off days

Comment

• lol..Southampton fans chanting "your going down with the Redknapp!" at Reading fans :-)

Comment

• Having played reasonably and failed to win several times, could today be the day we play absolute toilet and sneak 3 points?
                            Definition of optimism!

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                              Rourke's Drift, The Alamo, Custer's last Stand, Charge of the Light Brigade all come to mind only without the courage.
                              i would like to add Oxford town center to the list
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Alton Hoop View Post
                                Having played reasonably and failed to win several times, could today be the day we play absolute toilet and sneak 3 points?
                                Definition of optimism!
                                you must be on some good stuff lol

Comment

Working...
                                X