No announcement yet.

Man U vs QPR - Official Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible they are worried about Diakite and Granero getting booked?

Comment

Makes sense we have a game Tuesday save some players.

Comment

Subs: Green, Diakite, Ferdinand, SWP, Granero, Ephraim, Hoilett.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Lovely to see Clint back in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
            no i dont and i dont bother downloading anything aswell.

I watch www.thefirstrow.eu/ on firefox, not google chrome because of the buffering...
            I didn't know that, I'm using Chrome, should I download Firefox?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              I got Setanta sports
              How have you got that?

Comment

I wonder if this is how we'll play ... get Derry to hold back and get Dyer and Traore to push forward when available

--------------------------------------Cesar--------------------------------------
                -------------- Hill--------------------Nelsen------------------Mbia---------------
                Dyer-----------------------------------------------------------------------Traore
                --------------------------------------Derry--------------------------------------
                Mackie---------- --------------------Faurlin-------------------------------Taarabt
                --------------------------------------Cisse--------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  I didn't know that, I'm using Chrome, should I download Firefox?
                  I can only speak for myself i never had any trouble watching live football on firefox, in fact anything i want to watch online i just watch it on firefox... like bbc iplayer, youtube, sky and so on

Comment

How have you got that?
                    Live on Rogers Sportsnet in Canada :pleasantsuprise:

Myu, download Firefox if you are using a live stream.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                      I can only speak for myself i never had any trouble watching live football on firefox, in fact anything i want to watch online i just watch it on firefox... like bbc iplayer, youtube, sky and so on
                      Cheers, I never have a problem unless it's a live football stream online, everything else is fine and I'm with 30MB Broadband.

Comment

Defeat almost certain today but a chance to see who is up for it today.

Who was bad because of some issues of the last manager and who is just plain bad anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                          I wonder if this is how we'll play ... get Derry to hold back and get Dyer and Traore to push forward when available

--------------------------------------Cesar--------------------------------------
                          -------------- Hill--------------------Nelsen------------------Mbia---------------
                          Dyer-----------------------------------------------------------------------Traore
                          --------------------------------------Derry--------------------------------------
                          Mackie---------- --------------------Faurlin-------------------------------Taarabt
                          --------------------------------------Cisse--------------------------------------
                          I hope so....I'm happy to see Clint back in the team but he can't play full back against Utd.

Comment

****ing joke side may as well give them the points get on the coach back home, giving the points away bit of the coaching staff getting their own back on the club.

Comment

How have you got that?
                              Its on in Spain

Comment

Working...
                              X